10. And Baby makes three

Felicity scanned her closet for the perfect outfit to wear to work. After giving it some consideration and Oliver being more than supportive, she decided to become the new owner and CEO after all. Ray left big shoes to fill, but if anyone could try, it'd be Felicity. Ray was counting on her too. Not literally though since he was dead.

"Is it really that hard to decide?" Oliver teased as he walked up beside her.

"Yes! I'm not just the Vice President anymore...this is huge, Oliver. Pretty soon I'll be too." She mumbled the last part.

"No you won't, and even if you are, I won't care." Oliver reassured her.

"Yeah you say that now." She bumped his arm playfully; she was too short to bump their shoulders together.

"How about this?" Oliver held up a light pink long-sleeve blouse. It was the shirt she wore the very first they had met. Well, the first time they spoke to one another. Oliver had seen Felicity before that, but of course he never brought it up.

"You remembered?"

"Yes. Wear it," He handed it to her.

"Oliver, I'm touched, seriously, but I don't think that says CEO." She smiled and placed it back in the closet.

"I need to go shopping. None of these outfits are going to work..." She complained.

In front of her were beautiful, yet slightly form-fitting dresses and skirts. They were fine with she worked in the I.T. department and briefly as Oliver's assistant, but being the CEO was on a different level.

She sighed as she tried to find something else. Her eyes landed on a solid red dress that would do the job. It wasn't too tight not was it too grandma-ish.

"This will do," She said and went to change.

She returned to find Oliver waiting in her bedroom.

"What do you think?" She did a little twirl.

Oliver smiled as he looked at her. He was so lucky; he never thought this could be his life. That he'd finally be with Felicity and things would feel so normal.

"You look beautiful, but I think you look great in anything."

"Aww...you're getting all soft on me." She said with pride.

"Only for you," He laughed.

"Well there will be no heels for me. These flats will have to work, but they are kinda cute." She thought out loud as she slipped them on.

...

"Here's your lunch and water." Oliver handed her a lunch box as she prepared to slip out the door.

"I'll never get tired of your house-wife side." She laughed as she stood on her tip-toes to kiss him.

"House-husband," He corrected once their kiss ended.

"Okay, fine."

"Don't be late to you know what, okay?" She said turning serious for a moment.

"I won't." He assured her.

Felicity would only be doing a half-day at work and at 1 P.M. they'd be going to the doctor. They'd get confirmation on whether they were expecting or not. Oliver was nervous about the whole ordeal, but maintained a brave face for Felicity. Felicity was just as anxious as he was though, if not more.

...

Felicity took a deep breath as she went to speak in front of the employees of Palmer Tech. There were whispers, hushed conversations and a few judgmental looks as she made her way up to the microphone in the conference room. E-mails had been sent out and phone calls had been made to give them all a brief overview of the sudden changes, but Felicity wanted to talk to them all directly.