Epilogue

"Olivia Moira Queen, get back here!" Felicity called after her daughter who was crawling out of the room.

She was trying to her dressed, but Olivia wasn't having it. She'd much rather play with her hair bows than wear them. Oliver laughed as he scooped her up in his arms. Angry that her getaway had been interrupted, her little legs kicked as she tried to get back down.

"Hey, don't you want mommy to make you look pretty even though you're already perfect to me?" Oliver looked into his daughter's eyes that mirrored his own. She looked back at him and stopped struggling. He could always calm her down no matter what.

"Thank you," Felicity sighed once he placed Olivia down in her lap.

She brushed her black hair into a high ponytail and placed a bright pink bow with polka dots in the front.

"See? Doesn't that look adorable?" Felicity cooed as she placed a small mirror in front of Olivia.

She looked back at her reflection and clapped her hands in approval.

"Good baby," Felicity kissed her cheek before reaching for her white dress.

Olivia behaved and allowed Felicity to finish dressing her in peace. Oliver returned in a crisp white button down and dark blue jeans.

"You're wearing that?" Felicity asked once she took in his attire.

He looked good; he always did. But they were going to a special event. She had assumed he'd take it a bit more serious.

"What's wrong with it?" Oliver un-buttoned his sleeves and rolled them up.

Felicity frowned even more. He was dressing a little too casually for her liking.

"Oliver, this is important. You couldn't try to dress up?"

"It doesn't matter what I wear." He shook his head at her.

Olivia crawled over to him and Felicity let her.

"Make sure she doesn't get into anything, okay?" Felicity called over her shoulder as she headed towards their closet.

"Yes Ma'am."

_

"About time you showed up, we thought you'd be late for your own event." Roy shook his head as Oliver, Felicity and Olivia approached them.

Felicity's pink heels clacked against the asphalt as she pushed Olivia in her stroller. Oliver walked in step with her.

"It's not my event." Oliver said.

"Oh no, so there was another guy running around in green leather and shooting arrows around the city then?" Thea joked.

"Yes, actually. Roy a few times. Hell even John." Oliver replied.

"Deny it all you want, but this is your day man. You've earned it." John spoke up as Sara ran over to the Queens.

Her and Olivia had gotten pretty close although Sara was older than her.

"Liv," The toddler smiled brightly at her friend.

Olivia recognized her and smiled back. She tried to sit up, but she was still buckled in.

"Honey you can play later, okay?" John told his daughter. Sara nodded but reached out to hold Olivia's hand.

_

As Captain Lance began to make his way to the podium, The Queen's, Diggle's and co. turned their attention to him. He started by thanking everyone for coming out to the unveiling of the new street name, Green Arrow Lane. Although they had a statue to thank the hooded hero for all he had done, it had been destroyed in the mist of defeating Ra's and stopping the spread of the super virus.

Lance advocated that he deserved something else for all he had done. Finally, it had been decided that they'd name a street in his honor. So here they were gathered to take part in the special day. Only a select few knew of his true identity, but it didn't matter. All of the citizens were thankful for him and his other masked friends for keeping their city safe.

When he was seen less and less, they assumed he had gone into retirement. Little did they know, he had. Not only that, but he walked among them every day.

"Ladies and gentlemen, join me as we unveil this new sign in honor of our very own hero. A citizen who took it upon himself to ensure of our safety when others failed. Risking his life, his happiness for us all. God bless him." Lance said.

The crowd cheered loudly, but no one louder than the circle that surrounded Oliver. He smiled as he took in the faces of not only his friends and family but of everyone who came out. He never did this for the thank yous. He just wanted to right his father's wrongs. He wanted to make Star City a place that others could be proud to call home again.

Lance pulled the small, white material down and the crowd erupted in a round of applause again.

"Thank you. Whoever you are, thank you." Lance concluded as he stepped away.

"I love you," Felicity looked over at her husband. He glanced back.

"I love you too, more than you'll ever know." He pulled her closer to his side as he kissed her.

Olivia, who had been in Felicity's arms, tapped them slightly. Clearly she still hadn't gotten used to the attention not being on her.

"She's going to be pissed when she's no longer the only child." Thea laughed as she reached for her niece.

Felicity and Oliver laughed along with her. She wasn't expecting, but they did want more kids, eventually. For now, Olivia was more than enough.

Citizens of Star City gathered around the sign to snap pictures and take selfies. Once the crowd died down, Felicity pulled Oliver towards it.

"Felicity," He said, already reading her mind.

"I want to remember this day." She said to him.

Behind them, John, Lyla, Thea, Roy, Laurel, baby Sara and Olivia followed.

"On the count of three." Lance called out as they squeezed in closer around the sign.

Oliver and Felicity were in the middle, baby Olivia in her father's arms. Thea was on the side of her brother with Roy next to her. The Diggle's stood next to Felicity and Laurel crouched down in the front.

"Alright everyone, ready? One...two...three."

Lance snapped the pictured as everyone smiled at the camera.