Chapter One

I own nothing.
-----------
The battle had been raged and won. Clarke and Lexa had combined their skills and defeated the Mountain men side by side. The people had chanted Heda and Skaiprisa from the moment Lexa had the victory horn blown.

The battle had lasted most of the night and people were injured and fatigued. The more fortunate ones helped relocate the injured back to Camp Jaha and into the care of Abby and her medical team.

They had spent the day preparing their dead. They would continue to tomorrow before they would have a passing ceremony.

In the meantime celebrations had started out in Camp Jaha. Firstly amongst the skaikru, indulging in Monty's moonshine as they laughed and danced. Then the grounders started to join in slowly and the moonshine was shared amongst all.

Clarke was a cup and a half into the moonshine and actively trying to avoid Bellamy who had a jug and was trying to do "top ups". Clarke could do without having her glass replenished all the time. Raven, Jasper and Octavia weren't so fortunate and it was telling. They staggered around arm in arm as they tried to stay upright and Clarke could only shake her head and offer a smile. They deserved a bit of fun after the war. Let them have tonight.

Looking around for a familiar dark head she spotted Lexa sitting around a fire with her trusted Warriors including Indra and her bodyguards. While the atmosphere wasn't solemn it wasn't exactly jovial either. She continued to stare at the commander while her stomach did a little flip and her thoughts were drawn back to their kiss. Was it just yesterday? It felt like an eon ago. A different time and place. She had no idea what possessed Lexa to kiss her or for her to kiss the commander back. Ok that was a lie, she had thought the dark haired woman beautiful from the start. Despite the heavy war paint. Plus they had been great allies and friends and there had been more, times when she had felt the attraction between them, secrets shared. Lexa had dropped her guard on a couple of occasions for her to see something in those green eyes that had proven to her that the Heda did in fact possess a heart.

She was brought out of her reverie by a thump on her back and she stumbled forward, turning to see Bellamy grinning behind her.

"Stop gawking like a lovesick fool" he grinned and Clarke sighed, rolling her eyes and shaking her head in denial.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" she scowled "and I think you've had enough moonshine" she reached for the jug but even inebriated he was quick, but not exactly graceful as he spun away straight into Jasper who caught him.

"Careful Bel"

"You know the commander looks way too sober" Bellamy slurred and before Clarke or the others could compute the meaning of his words he was off like a shot, staggering towards the commander and her group.

"Oh shit" Clarke whispered as she and the others headed after him but didn't reach him in time as he literally staggered into the group and it was only Lexa's quick reflexes that prevented him from face planting into the fire.

Jasper and Wick grabbed him from the disapproving Commander while Octavia and Raven apologized to the guards who had stood quickly at the intrusion lest someone dare assault their Heda.

"Mochof, thanks" Clarke told Lexa when she turned to her and one dark eyebrow arched "for not letting him fall in the fire" she expanded and received a nod of a dark head in return before Lexa took her seat again on the fallen log. Clarke looked around and saw Jasper and Wick had ushered Bellamy to the ground and propped him against a tree. Wick had managed to pry the jug of moonshine out of his grasp.

Raven and Octavia had managed to get the guards to relax, or maybe that was just because Lexa had given them a silent command to sit with the wave of her hand. The women decided that now they were here they might as well stay. Clarke swallowed hard as Lexa looked up from her seat on the log before shuffling further along and patting the spot beside her.

Two Into One (Clexa)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara