Chapter Eight

Slut_For_Taehyung Waspwings this is for you guys. Have fun either dying from heart attacks or face palming.
______________________________________________________
Namjoon's POV
I was the designated sober. I figured I was the one who didn't want to come and therefore had to make sure that everyone was safe. Unfortunately it also meant that I was the only one not drinking and we had been to four bars now. Jungkook and Taehyung were slow dancing together in the middle of the bar; Jimin, J-Hope and Suga were doing vodka shots, and Jin was aimlessly walking around.

As for Clara she sat across from me at a booth with a straight glass of vodka on the rocks with a splash of lemon. I had no idea how she could drink such a powerful beverage without dying but she seemed to be doing pretty well.

"Will you do some shots with me?" You could tell she was slightly intoxicated, but there was no slurring of her words or strange actions that would tip you off to her being drunk.

I couldn't help but laugh at her question, "you could easily drink me under the table."

She looked down at her mix for a moment. After a split second of thought she put the glass to her lips and tilted it back, chugging the whole thing. Once she finished she put her glass down and sighed.

"Fast metabolism." She said with a shrug. She folder her arms on the table and laid her head on them. Her crisp golden eyes looked at me with a plea, "I just wanna be drunk already." She huffed and slightly buried her head into her arms.

I smiled at her and nodded my head, "I'll ask Jin if he'll do shots with you. Sound good?"

Instantly Clara shot up, "yes please."

After calling him over and actually managing to get him to agree, we ordered a round of shots for them. After about ten minutes of them doing tequila shots, Clara was finally starting to show signs. There were about 6 shot glasses in front of her, while only 3 in front of Jin (who was now on the floor).

"You know what is comeltly....dumb?" Clara struggled.

"You mean completely dumb?" I laughed at her.

She leaned across the table, smoothing her finger to my lips, "shhhh." She pulled her hand away, "in America I didn't know one single women who were force into being marriage with someone."

I had to bite my tongue as she spoke. Surprisingly she looked really cute when she was drunk, most women just look pitiful when they're drinking.

"But suddenly," Clara continued, "I come here, and everyone, including me, is forced to marry some rich gig a-hole that doesn't even like Americans."

I stopped.

Did she just say she was being forced to marry someone?

Suddenly I was pissed. This was why Jin wanted to take her out. This is her last moments of freedom before she becomes nothing but a baby maker to some disrespectful guy. I stared at her as she became very sad and crossed her arms on the table again. She resumed her position of laying her chin on her arm and looking up at me with those puppy dog eyes.

I gave her a bright smile, "It'll be okay, Yeobo."

She smiled back, "I like your smile," she hid her face, and in a very muffled voice, "it's cute."

I could see what was left of her face growing pink. She was embarrassed. I chuckled to myself and checked the time.

12:31

I pushed myself out of the booth and picked up Jin from the floor.

"Guys!" I shouted, gaining me the attention of my friends, "time to go."