Chapter Twenty

Clara's POV
It had only been a few days since Kayden woke up. He was still at the hospital, but he was alive. More importantly, most his injuries weren't that minor and he would be home within a week. The only major problem was that he'd be in a wheelchair... Forever actually, but I'd take Kayden on Wheels over Kayden in Ground any day.

Now the only thing left to do was find Y. Part of me wanted to just let this go like before, hope that without most of his fighters he would give up, but I know that was a lie. There's no way in hell that he would give up. According to Sarah (aka Blood), Y has been with me since I joined the orphanage. He's been following me and keeping tabs on me for all those years and I wasn't even aware. This entire time and he's been involved in my life; he's been at parties here at the house, and events that I've attended, he's been to my schools, and the places where I've worked. My entire life of thinking I was safe was a lie.

"Hey baby." Namjoon whispered into my ear. He smelt like swear and cologne and I couldn't deny that it was a very attractive sent.

"How was dance practice?" I asked.

"Shhh." He sent back, his hands slowly massaging my shoulders and neck, "don't talk, just let me bond with you physically for a moment."

I laughed slightly but relaxed into his hands. My entire body was sore from the workout I had been getting in lately. It was the only thing that came out of the whole Blood situation: Daniel was here and I finally had a workout buddy that could keep up with me. Not only in working out, but with sparring as well. I finally had some one who could take my hits and deliver ones that actually felt real to me.

Yet now as Namjoon's hands worked into my body, every last tension in my muscle slowly began to loosen. His palms and fingers worked on my neck for fifteen minutes before he demanded I shift to the bed and lay on my stomach. After that it was all up the stairs to heaven. Namjoon put his entire body into work as he massaged my back, my neck, and my legs. For a whole half an hour I just laid their groaning and moaning in approval. My spine itself settled and released its weight as Namjoon's hands worked wonders on me. Before I new it; I was passed out cold.

Namjoon's POV
Once I heard quiet snoring I stopped. With a smirk on my face and a really bad thought in my head, I got out of bed and headed downstairs.

"Guys!" I whispered into the darkness of the lower floor.

"Is the coast clear?" I could hear Daniel's voice call... Or was it Kayden's? They sound exactly alike.

"Don't you mean.." I could here Taehyung chuckle and I knew that in the next moments I would throw a shoe at him, "is the Coast cleared?"

"Ha-ha, hilarious puns about Clara's last name." Kayden rolled into the light of the foyer, "just shut up and get the stuff set up."

For the next hour while Clara was dosed off upstairs, the guys, Daniel, Kayden and I decorated the house with everything white and roses and love. It was way over the top, and probably had to many candles and twinkle lights, but I wanted to propose formally, in a grand way. This was that way. I like this way, and I loved the girl that I was doing this for. I had known her for a month now and every time I saw her I would die. My heart would just simply stop beating.

Narrators POV
In the next hour, Clara awoke and went down stairs. Namjoon made a grand proposal, then after, the couple celebrated with their friends. Little did they know, while they celebrated, a group of three was gathered on the other side of town.

Y's POV
Clara's guardian sat across from me. My guards held his nervous, sweating body down into a chair. My son sitting at my side.

"Mr. Yuen, this is not what we agreed." I warned.

He was shaking to wits end and I expected that any moment he would pass out, "I'm s-sorry. I didn't anticipate that she would find someone else to... marry."

My son rose his head, eyes glaring into the soul of Mr. Yuen, "it was arranged that Clara and I would get married. Namjoon was not supposed to happen."

"He's your performer," Yuen stated boldly, "can't you do something."

My head snapped in his direction. Instantly he began to cower once more - and as I rose from my seat, I could feel the power that Clara had stripped from me come back for just a short moment. Someone feared me again, Clara had taken that away from me when she sent all of my assassins away.

"I am not a man of labor," I said slowly, "I am a man of high power, and it is because of this that I can have lower people like you do my work." I rounded around the table, taking painfully slow steps, "now when a worker fails to do what I want, I make sure that an example is made. Want to know what the example is?" I reached Mr. Yuen and leaned down to look him closely in the eye, "You."