Chapter Thirteen: Part Two

Clara's POV
I tiptoed along the walls where the least walking had been done on a daily basis, and therefore the less creaking. I checked every room for any signs of people that the police had possibly missed on the radio debrief. Luckily it appeared that dispatch had been right; there was only two men with guns holding these people hostage. And they were down stairs with an innocent family, with children.

I reached the top of the stairs and knelt down, slowing my breathing so that I could hear what was going on downstairs better. There were shouts from the criminals, and sounds of crying from the victims. The children begged for their lives. The mom wept painfully into the arms of her husband and the backs of her kids. The husband tried to bargain his money, his life, his everything just to ensure that they didn't kill his family.

I took a peek downstairs to find that they were being held in the dinning room. It was smart. There were not Windows, and the closest windows were in kitchen behind and the living room in front. I slowly crept the stairs, trying my hardest now to make any creaking noise.

I slid along the dark walls, listening the the footsteps in the dining room. I drew my knife and hatchet, breathing slowly to slow my heart rate. I took one quick glance into the room to find that there was a flaw in my recon and in the radio transmission. There was only one gun. The other man had a fricking katana!

HELLOOOO THANK YOU DISPATCH FOR THE INFO ON A SAMARI BEING IN THE BUILDING!

I mentally slapped myself for thinking this was going to be so easy. Maybe Mr. Yuen was right, I need to stop this or else I was going to get myself killed. Although I was actually okay with that.

"That's it, I'm tired of waiting," the man with the katana growled, "I'm killing off the mom."

My eyes widened and my adrenaline spiked. I ran into the room, pushing off the door frame for an extra push as I went straight for the guy with the gun. It was easy to get the gun out of his hand, especially when I had a knife and his gun kind of needed fingers to use. I find it hard to use a gun if you were now missing an index and middle finger.

I picked up the gun and chucked it as hard as I could at the living room window, sending it flying out toward the front yard. I rushed to throw the hatchet across the room to the man with the katana.

He retreated against the wall in fear, "What the-,"

"Don't say f**k!" I quickly warned.

"F**K?!" He shouted.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "I warned you, you know it's a bad thing to cuss." I jumped onto the table and tackled the guy to the ground.

Narrator's POV
The next morning, Clara and Namjoon woke up at the same time, but in different houses and in very different situations.

Clara's POV
My body screamed in pain as I tried to sit up. I had bruises everywhere and they were excruciatingly bad.

I made my way into my bathroom to look at just how bad my injuries were. I couldn't help but laugh. I mean they could be worse of course, but with my entire face being completely blue with the occasional patched of purple on my cheeks or full blown black around my eyes, I figured it could be a lot better. I lifted up my shirt to see the magenta color just below my left boob from where I had been kicked in the rib. I thanked God I hadn't broken anything.

I took my shirt off completely. I walked over to the shower and turned it on before walking back to the mirror to wait for the water to warm up. I stripped myself of my blood covered black clothing. I reached down and grabbed a few pain pills to pop into my mouth just to help ease the pain before jumping into the relaxing, steaming hot shower.

Namjoon's POV
My body screamed in pain as I tried to sit up. The dance practice yesterday was killer and there was no doubt in my mind that the muscles in my thighs had become stronger. The soreness was the main give away.

I got out of my bed slowly and made my way to the bathroom to shower. I let the hot water run down my back. I was finally able to relax and stretch out the muscles I thought weren't going to work for at least a few days.

After my shower I got out and found I had a text from Clara. She wanted to know if she could hang out. I quickly got dressed into all black running clothes before making my way down stairs where the guys were watching television.

"In a miraculous save last night, a civilian saved a family from a hostage situation." The news anchor read off, "Stay tuned to hear from police and the family as we decide if this helpful hand from an unidentified person is a vigilante or a hero."

"Hey guys." I called as I sat down on the arm rest of the couch.

"Hey Rap Mon." They all said in unison almost to the point where I was creepy.

"What do you want?" Suga grumbled, he was always tired-grumpy.

"I was wondering if anyone wanted to go for a jog to Clara's house just to stop in and say hi for a bit, and then run to the gym to hit some weights." I explained as I pulled on a pair of running shoes.

"Just go alone." J-Hope said with a shrug.

"But Clara texted me and said she was lonely since her house was empty." I said with a pout. It was true. She said she was sleeping because she was alone but wanted company.

Instantly all the guys turned to me. Their faces expressed that they thought I was an idiot.

"What?" I asked, completely unaware of what I was missing.

Instantly Jimin facepalmed, "that wasn't an invite for all of us to come over and 'hang out' you idiot."

V nodded, "it was an invite for you to go over and let it all hangout." V winked at me and I suddenly became more confused.

"I still don't understand." I said.

"Neither do I..." Jungkook looked at V in a questioning way.

"Oh my gosh, idiots," Suga groaned sitting up from his sleeping position on the ground, "Clara. Wants. To. Fü-"

"Yoongi!" Jin snapped and sent him a glare before turning back to me, "go alone to Clara. She probably wants to hang out and talk about Saturday."

I gave him a smile before leaving the dorm.
______________________________________________________

Next up is the smut!!!! Aghhhh I can't wait ☺️👏🏻👏🏻