Chapter Sixteen: Part Four

Clara's POV
She knew I was coming for her. I was pissed, but that I was keeping inside. I wanted her to think I was coming to kill her. I wanted her to believe she was ripping this rage out of the depths of my body. Everything I used to be is what I wanted her to expect. I wanted her to believe I was just an angry fifteen year old girl who was willing to kill anyone to get revenge on the world for taking my parents and sister.

Little did Blood know, I wasn't the same girl I was six years ago. I was a woman who settle in Seoul Korea, I was woman who claimed this town as her own. And now I only had one thing to tell Blood.

I dropped my gun into its holster, "Halellujah motherf**ker, I'm taking your ass to church."

The bullets inside the gun were shard bullets as I likes to call them. They were nonlethal rounds that wouldn't go any deeper than a centimeter into the skin. They didn't have enough force to pierce any bones or dense muscles, but damn they hurt like a b*tch, and a hit to the face could render permanent blindness. But I think Kayden would prefer blindness to death.

"Clara?" Namjoon's voice called from the hallway and I froze.

I looked down at myself. An all black military grade uniform, a gun on my thigh, knives strapped to the sides of my boots as well and held within the inside, two guns in a holster across my chest, more knives on another holster around my waist. And of course my favorite weapons; a hatchet and military grade machete in a cross on my back.

"Clara?!" Namjoon shouted from a few steps outside my door.

I simply stood and waited. He opened the door and came to a screeching halt as his eyes settled on me. He looked completely frightened and impressed at the same time.

"Let's just save time shall we?" I sighed as I finished securing the guns across my chest, "I'm a highly intelligent woman who's been trained in the art of both assassination and war since she was of the age of fourteen. I have killed more people than I can count and the woman who put me into a coma and now has place Kayden in critical condition is in Seoul and she wants me to become the murder I once was. I'm out to get justice. Any questions?"

(A/N: can I just point out that Clara is like ultimate savage? Okay I'm done.)

Namjoon straighten. He closed his jaw and gave me a very stiff and curt nod. He stepped away from the door, making it very clear that he wasn't going to stop me. I quickly reached down and grabbed my trench coat. I matched towards my door, avoiding eye contact with Namjoon, but Namjoon had other ideas. He grabbed me by the wrist.

"If you get hurt I'm going to be pissed at you." His eyes bore into mine with a seriousness I hadn't seen, "but if you don't get justice for Kayden, I'll be even more pissed."

I gave a very dark laugh, "I'm doing this in the Kayden-Clara way. I beat her within an inch of her life and then drag her a** to the police."

"I'm guessing the Clara way is beating her within an inch of her life?"

"Let's just say, a year ago my way would be to sever her head from her body."

Namjoon let go before clearing his throat, "you're going to have to explain all of this to me when you get back."

"I'll tell you everything once Blood is in custody."

"Deal." Namjoon nodded once again.

With his nod I stole away. The night was fastly approaching, and time was running out. All demons strike at midnight, and I refuse to let Blood strike again.

Narrators POV
In an old abandoned green house in an empty part of Seoul, Blood and her minions swarmed in preparation for Clara. But Daniel was not. He stood at the entrance of the drive way waiting. Waiting for Clara.

Clara's POV.
I was only a mile out when I had the taxi drop me off. I walked the rest of the way. But once I got to the entrance of the drive, I stopped.

Blue crystals stared at me through black veils. Daniel Haven stood in a black t-shirt and black cargo pants. A pair of black combat boots were on his feet, but other than that he was bare. There was no sword, no gun, not even a small knife. He stood there with a gentle look.

His gaze never left mine as I approached, and as my feet stepped onto the gravel that was the driveway, he knelt. His head down, one hand in a fist place on the dirt, and the other on his knee.

He was submitting. He was breaking my heart.

"Daniel." I fell to my knees.

Daniel looked up into my eyes, his eyes already dripping with tears, "Clara. She wants you to be her own personal murder. She wants us all to be pure evil. She'll kill you once she sees any good. Please don't, you can't die."

"I'm ending this Daniel." I bit my lip so hard that is drew blood, "she tried to kill Kayden. SHE TRIED TO KILL YOUR BROTHER!" I pushed myself off the ground, finally let out all my anger, "SHE KILLED KAYDEN, DANIEL!!! SHE KILLED OUR FAMILY!!"

Daniel's head fell again as more tears rushed down his face.

Daniel was the boy who saved me, both him and his brother did. Daniel took me in after my family died, not knowing what would happen to me in the place of death. Daniel was the only reason I didn't die from the injuries of the crash.

He was also the younger blood brother to Kayden. Unlike Kayden, though, Daniel didn't run away from the camp. He stayed, he trained, he sold his soul to the devil. Kayden never did, and because of that, the two boys never saw each other again after Kayden kidnapped me from that place.

Daniel rose to his feet, his eyes once again finding mine, "you were always the leader, my loyalty was in you, and it still is now. Lead me into this... Panther. Lead me into one last battle."