Chapter Thirteen: Part One

Namjoon's POV
I woke up at nine to an empty bed and the sounds of a shower running. Well actually it was the sound of water and singing. I slid out of the bed, making my way to the attacked bathroom and walked in. The large shower was a glass one but the steam had created a layer that I couldn't see through. Luckily I could hear through it, and Clara's beautiful voice rang out to the melody it Butterfly.

"Be by my side
Will you promise me
If I touch you I'm afraid you'd fly away or break
I'm afraid afraid afraid." She held the note for so long and then let the next verse just slide by in a hum. I knew next up was my rap and I felt the need to dive in with it.

"My heart lets out a desperate sound," she yelped at my sudden outburst, but I didn't stop, "I can't tell if it's fantasy or reality
My paradise
Please don't go deep into the woods
My heart pours affection on you
My feelings melt and leak
My love is eternal
It's all FREE for you."

After that it was silent. Clara had turned around in the shower and was looking at me through the fogged glass. But I didn't mind her staring at me, because I was staring at her silhouette too. The only sound was of water beating down on her body and the tiles she stood on. But then the water shut off. Silence fell like a blanket and covered us.

Clara was the first to break the silence, "You know eventually you have to leave so I can get out of the shower."

I jumped as I remembered, "OH!! Sorry!" I hurried to rush out of the bathroom.

Clara's POV
I chuckled at Namjoon before exiting the shower. I hurried to dry off before putting on a pair of yoga pants and a baggy t-shirt. I honestly didn't feel like getting dressed and functioning today.

I stepped out of the bathroom, a towel still in my hand as I ran it through my hair. Namjoon was sitting on the bed look down at his feet awkwardly. I walked over to him, throwing my towel on a chair as I went. All I remember after that was walking and for a split second my body became really hot, and then next thing I know my lips on his lips.

We push out lips together then pull apart then push back together and over and over again. Hands stray for necks to hips and back caressing every area of the other's body. Namjoon lets out a slight moan and I can't help but do the same at the sound of it. Namjoon starts to bite my bottoms lip and tug a little causing my heart to pound harder in its chest than it's ever pounded. After Namjoon but my lip, he took the opportunity to slip his tongue into my open mouth.

I wouldn't say tongue on tongue kissing was unpleasant and I wouldn't say it was pleasant. It was weird. Weird in a bad way because I was very confused as to what I should do as this wet slippery thing touched all the tender places of my mouth. But also weird in the most blessed way ever as Namjoon's tongue flicked across mine and tickled the roof of my mouth with what felt like a serpent from heaven inside my mouth.

Once Namjoon retracted his tongue and the normal kissing came back, I pushed him down onto the bed, finally, and crawled on as well. We broke the kiss for a short few seconds as Namjoon pulled himself closer to the middle of the bed so that I could have room to get on. I pushed him back down onto the sheets and threw one leg over his body so that I was straddling him. I leaned down slowly so that our faces were only centimeters apart, but I didn't kiss his lips. Instead I kissed his cheek. And his nose. And forehead. Then the other cheek. Then his chin. Then I kissed every other empty spot on his face many times over.

Namjoon started laughing at my affectionate gesture before he tackled me in tickles. I couldn't help the loud giggled and screams of happiness that erupted from my lips. For what seemed like forever, my sides ached as I tensed and wiggled due to Namjoon's hands. But I loved it. I loved every moment.

Narrator's POV
At eleven, Namjoon left Clara's house, leaving her alone to sit on her bed to do nothing. Luckily for this story, Clara became restless and did the one thing Mr. Yuen told her not to.

Clara's POV
I turned in my police scanner and my hand radio that was tuned into the fire department's channel. I had already changed into a pair of black cargo boots and my military combat boots. I had a long sleeved black shirt with a hood on and my hatchet and a knife on thigh holsters.

"Four-eighty in progress. All available units please respond." Dispatch deeded into the radio.

"Dispatch, unit 12 on route." A policeman responded.

Two other police called in saying they were in there way. Four-eighty means theft turned into home hostage situation, something that I could deal with.

I pushed open my window and crawled out. My feet hitting the pavement of the rainy Seoul night. My boots splashed into puddles as I ran amongst the shadows, the radio feeding directions into my ear from the ear piece I had in. I was running faster than a few cars on the empty roads, the situation was rushing downhill. The father had been shot in the leg, and the negotiator had been tied up and muffled. And the police still could go in without getting the family killed.

I made it to the house. I was a pretty big house. Two story, small back yard, but right up against the neighbor's house. That was actually a good thing for me. I causally walked into the house to the left of the hostage house before sprinting up the stairs. The house was luckily empty due to the family being outside watching the policemen and the news reporters do their jobs.

I finally found a room that had a window right across from a window on the other house. I opened the window and stepped out into the ledge. I leaned forward and raised the window on the other house, thanking God that the houses were into a foot apart. It was easy to get into the house, now it was just moving around quietly in the house I had to worry about.

______________________________________________________

A few more parts and then you lovelies shall receive the smut. Prepare yourselves friends.