Rise of The Zombies

FYI This story doesn't actually contain Hicastrid. She is mentioned, (Not bashed,) but don't take that too far. She's just been a lot of help.

By the way, I've given it thought, and Hiccup's real name isn't Hiccup.

That's just a nickname. I think I forgot to mention that.

And I think I should make it clear about their locations:

Jack- Burgess (South Carolina)

Hiccup- Berk (North tip of Florida)

Rapunzel- Corona (Georgia)

Merida- (Scotland-New York-Atlanta)

Also, I made Berk in Florida even though it's in Greenland or Iceland I think. Corona is supposed to be in California, but being the most populated state and having a hide out didn't really make much sense to me. So It's in Georgia. And Burgess is an actual town in South Carolina, (or was in North Carolina 0.o) so that was easy. And Merida is kind of obvious.

__________________________________________________

"Bow ties are cool." Yes Matt, Bow ties are cool. I popped another piece of popcorn into my mouth as I heard rapid screaming. I quickly paused the episode, where I ran up to look between the cracks of the board on the window. 

Everyone was running... Quite quickly. But not everyone looked scared.

What were they running from? I pulled off a single board with a sharp tug, and stood straight to see out of the top of the window. I stretch my legs to catch a view of a woman, who fell in the middle of the road, and she called out for help. She was just about to stand up, when something pulled her down. Wait. not something, Some-one! Well at least someone was there to stop her from getting trample- IT TOOK A BITE OUT OF HER LEG.

I took in the sight of the flesh from her lower leg being pulled out between teeth. I couldn't handle the blood and mess pouring out, and I leaned over to vomit. 

I managed to get back up, but as soon as my eyes met the level of the window, I didn't see the people screaming anymore. Just the woman, who had her flesh pulled out of her leg. She gnawed and gashed at the window, and apparently that attracts more zombies. There was more than one =, now, and I felt myself fall back and trying to supress the urge to scream for help. 

She began knocking her head against the window, over and over until-

crack. 

It bagan to break.

I wiped my mouth of the vomit, and ran straight to my room before taking a moment to breathe.

I grabbed my backpack, poured out my school supplies, and left it sprawled across my floor in a big bundle.

I pulled out my drawer, and took the first pair of anything from each one.

Tugging the bag down the stairs, I grabbed my laptop and the bag of whatever that my dad left out -I didn't really bother to check- And stuffed it in my backpack. Zipping it up, I opened the door and ran.

Those zombies followed me, but fortunately their torn limbs slowed them down. They were dead now.

And as I ran farther and farther away, following the last of the people, I realized- 

We're running from eachother, now.

I bumped into flesh, and started backing away as I crawled backwards on the ground, trying to recover without getting severely trampled, when the owner of that flesh grabbed my wrist.