Long Live My Partner In Crime

I MADE A JERIDA STORY DRABBLE SO YOU GUYS WOULD LOVE ME AGAIN.  YOU CAN READ IT IF YOU WANT BUT I DON'T RECOMMEND IT BECAUSE IT SUCKS. jkjk, but I admit the first one wasn't my best work, the second one I was pretty impressed with.

Ahem.... Story time.

____________________________________

"I'm a soldier, wounded so I must give up the fight."

The night was cold, and I knew it would be dangerous before I left. It was 1:17 in the morning and I already want to go home.

I hid in the woods, knowing I couldn't sleep in my room anymore, and it would be beyond dangerous to sleep where people can see me.. I waited till morning, but I didn't sleep. I stayed alert as I stayed under a tree. On the lookout for mother, for one, and two, because I was scared. My only way of direction is the sun, which wouldn't be in the sky for another 5 hours, about.

It was about an hour before I spotted her wandering. The pistol in her hand, panted heavily. As she ran right past me, I held my breath, in hopes of not being spotted. she reeked of metallic, or some kind of previously processed copper. It smelled a bit old, though.

I didn't have to think before I'd realized that my mother had killed someone tonight.

I didn't quite know how to climb trees, but I'd seen how they do it in movies, and I had no other choice. If I could pull myself up into the tree, I'd be able to hide. The tree was too thin, and she had a flashlight. She would see me.

She began pacing, back and forth, until finally, she heard a twig snap. I turned, once I'd realized it wasn't me, and began to ake this moment of distraction to climb. 

It was like climbing that ladder. Only the steps were uneven, I guess.

as I got to the top, well as I got high enough, I watched through the leaves as the stranger who snapped the twig approached my mother. 

"Where's the girl?" The stranger asked. It was too dark to make out what he looked like.

"Where's your partner?" My mother asked, quite sassy.

"Ron? He's around. Why so tense?" The man asks, his voice was deep, and almost dangerous. I heard another twig snap. 

"They don't call you two the stabbington brothers for nothin'." She said, and you could almost hear the smirk in her voice. A deep chuckle arose, then stopped suddenly.

"We want the girl." Said another voice, similar to the other mans, but less scratchy. "Where is she?"

I heard a shift. "Calm down, she's in her bedroom. But right now isn't the right time." My mothers voice rang. At least she didn't suspect anything yet.

"And why is that?" Said the less scratchy voice. 

"Patience, John." Said Ron. 

"It's her 17th birthday. She's probably still up, after all that cake she had." My mother said. 

"We need her blood now." Said John. "She's got the rarest blood there is! She's most likely prone to it."

"She's not, John, I've seen AB- blood turn just as well. She' only prone to scratches." Mothers voice rang. Wait, so she was okay with this? She was willing to give me up for blood?

"How does that work?" Ron asked. I heard a sigh.

"I don't know, I think there's a different poison under the nails..." She trailed off.

"But They all lead to the same thing." John concluded. A scoff errupted. 

"Yes, John! I am aware of that!" She sighed, "Get her tomorrow. Let her rest, and take her back to your camp. But if I don't get those supplies, I will hunt you down."

"Dont pretend like she's your real daughter." John said. "She belongs to-" A quick thwak was heard. 

"Do not dare speak her name. I need her blood as much as you do. It's deal or no deal." She said. She... wasn't my mother? She did look nothing like me, but what was I to conclude?

"How much do you want?" Ron asked.

"I want an SUV, that rifle you're carrying, 12 rounds of ammo, a months worth of canned goods, and one of your guys to make a run in to town when I need him." She said bluntly.

"Hold up lady, her blood isnt even prone to bites. Plus she's a virgin-" Well that took a turn for the worst. "So she's barely worth that SUV."

"It's deal or no deal." She repeated. 

"Look, Lady," Ron started, "We can't give up that much. Im sure we'll just find some body armor that'll be more useful-" A loud shot echoed through the woods. 

I gaped my mouth open as I stared wide eyes at the scene I barely see.

"What the hell lady?!" I heard John yell. "Ron! Ron, buddy, speak to me-" A pause. "What the hell did you do?!?!" 

"Give me the rifle and your keys to the SUV or I'll shoot you too." She said, seriously.

With the jingle of keys and a shuffle of the rifle, John started to speak nervously. "Look, I-I don't want any trouble, I swear-"

"John, you could've spared your brothers life and your own if you hadn't opened your damn mouth." She stated.

John stuttered. "I-I'm Sorry, really, I won't bother you or your daughter. I'll bring back all the stuff you want. I promise!"

"Never trust an angry woman with a gun, John." And with a gunshot sound, I heard the splitting of his skull as his body hit the ground.

 ________________________________________________

This marks the count of our first confirmed death scene.

And to add effect, I've thought up of this:

RIP the Stabbington brothers.

May they forever remain thieves with good hearts.

The names we're inspired by the actors that played them in the movie Tangled. So pretty much this scene didn't have crossovers, like, at all. But oh well.