Experiment F.

The new Eddward wakes up with his whole body throbbing in pain. "Shit..." Is all he can say to himself before the door opens and the man of the house appears. "I'm glad to see you're awake now we can begin with what we have been experimenting for." Jack grins and Eddward tries to keep a neutral face but inside he feels fear.
"ELIZABETH COME HERE IT IS TIME TO FINALLY PUT EXPERIMENT F INTO MOTION." The man calls out and his wife appears. She can't even look Eddward in his eyes. "Honey do we have to do this today...it's his birthday...." She says with a quiet tone. It's not Eddwards birthday it's been 6 months since his real birthday but she knows Jack never pays attention to when Eddward was born so she gets away with this at least twice a year. She begins to pull at his restraints and she lightly runs her finger across his birth mark on the inner crease of his elbow.  Her husband frowns.

"ELIZABETH I TOLD YOU FOR THE VERY LAST TIME TO STOP BABYING THE LAB RAT!" The man of the houses voice echoes throughout the house and he steps forward with a gun. "Jack no please! I promise I won-" her words are cut off with a bang and she falls to the floor with tears in her eyes. "Eddward Marian...." Are her last words. Eddwards eyes widen and fill with tears instantly. "She was indeed a smart woman..." He cries to himself. "Now that she's gone we can finally experiment with no interruptions." The man says with a devilish grin stepping forward with a long tray filled with needles. He begins to move in on his test subject and he injects a needle and Eddward can't even move and he slowly fades to sleep.

When Eddward wakes up he's in agonizing pain. He can feel where the incisions were made one on the upper right side of his abdomen and the other two on both sides of his upper abdominal back muscle area. "Fuck." Is all he can say when he now realizes what has been done. The man of the house steps forward with a wide, evil grin. "Goodmorning lab rat. I have to pat myself on the back and say the surgery was a success!" The man laughs hysterically, like a mad man. Eddward then remembers something important the mother did before the man entered the lab yesterday. "YOU ASSHOLE!" Eddward screams as he easily pulls off the restraints and he is free. All his pain disappears and is replaced by pure adrenaline and hatred for the man before him. He takes a swing but his hand is caught and twisted behind his back as the man of the house then whispers in Eddwards ear "I knew both of you were up to something." He begins to pull up on the boys hand causing a shooting pain as his shoulder eventually dislocates. Eddward then twists around and ignores the pain as he then uppercuts jack in the jaw. "Nice hit for a Guinea pig." Jack says as he uppercuts into the boys stomach and he falls for a moment but then head butts up into the man of the house's stomach. The man then hunches over for a moment and Eddward knees him in the nose. Jack then looks up with a smile and reaches down and grabs Eddwards feet. The boys head slams against the concrete floor and he blacks out.

Eddward wakes up in the most pain he had ever been in he can't even pick himself off the floor. He looks around and the whole lab is empty, nothing remains except him and the walls around him. "Fuck he got away." Eddward hisses as he just lays there. He can't stop thinking of all the hatred he now has. The hatred for the man who did this to him, the man who made everyone around him suffer for years, the man who killed his own wife, the man who tortured his own son for years, the man who gave his other son away to his own brother, the man who killed his mother in front of him, the man who tortured his brother for years, the man who sent him away....

His father.

End