Rise and shine

When double D wakes up Kevin is right at his side. "Kevin? Where am I?" He asks trying to sit up but he is far too dizzy. "Babe, I need you to just lay down a lot has happened to you." The redhead says brushing his fingers through double D's dark locks. "Is he up?" Eddward shouts from the kitchen of the house they are currently in. "Yeah he is!" Kevin shouts back and Eddward walks into the room wearing his reading glasses as he is holding a laptop on his left arm, still typing. "Goodmorning brother." he says as he walks over to the couch double D has been passed out on for 3 days. Eddward then places his laptop down and walks back into the kitchen. He comes back out with a nutrition drink. "Sit up slowly and drink this please." Double D listens and slowly sits up and takes the drink taking small sips. "Better?" Eddward asks and double D nods yes. "What happened? Is Jack dead?" He asks having passed out before Jack even left. Both boys are silent and Kevin grabs his boyfriend's hand. "P-please tell me he is dead...." Double D says with a small shaky voice. The other two look at each other and Eddward decides to tell him. "I'm sorry....Jack is not dead. There is also a problem. Mark is alive as well and working with Jack." The moment he finishes talking double D throws himself into Kevin's arms and begins to cry hysterically. He has never felt more terrified in his life.

After a while of crying Double D finally calms down. "There's mor-." Eddward is interrupted by Kevin punching his arm. Double D looks over at them with tears still in his eyes. "There's more nutrition drinks!" Kevin says trying to act natural. "Come on Eddward lets go get him some!" He says pulling Eddward by his arm into the kitchen. "What the fuck Kevin?!" Eddward says with a growl. "Listen man please...please don't tell him about the whole experiment x thing. I don't want him to worry more than he already is. From now on he is going no where near Jack. I won't allow it." The redhead says firmly "I don't want him near Jack either especially with the side effects from the experiment causing him to be delusional but he has a right to know what's going on!" Eddward says with a glare at Kevin. "You piece of shit you already know he will want to come along. especially if we are the ones going after Jack!" The ginger says trying not to raise his voice. "Fuck you. You don't get to tell me what to do with my family!" Eddward says with a hard shove to Kevin's chest. Kevin goes to hit back but double D runs into the kitchen. "STOP!" He yells getting between the two boys. Once everyone is calmed down double D looks between the two. "What's going on?" He asks. "Why don't you ask your boyfriend." Eddward says walking away making sure to purposely bump into Kevin's shoulder.

Once Eddward walks away double D turns to the redhead "Kevin?" He asks looking up at him. Kevin knows he has to tell him now. "D...Jack is getting experimented on by Mark. It's called experiment x. On top of that the side effects are causing him to go delusional." The ginger tries to explain calmly so that his boyfriend doesn't freak. Double D does freak though, He freaks the fuck out. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE IS GETTING EXPERIMENT X TESTED ON HIM?! HE IS DELUSIONAL ALSO? WHEN CAN WE GO AFTER HIM? DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS YET?!" Kevin then pulls him into a hug "babe babe calm down. Me and your twin have it under control we are going to find Jack and Mark and take them both down. Don't worry about it." He says petting double D's hair. "No way. I'm going too." Double D says with a glare in his eyes. "Babe that's insane!" The ginger says. "No it's not! I want Jack to die by my hands!" Double D snaps. "That's insane D I don't want you to be near that man!" Kevin says trying to not get mad at his boyfriend's stubbornness. "You don't understand Kevin! He tortured me for years! He killed my mother! He is trying to hurt you....The person I love the most and I don't want to stand by and just let him do it!"  Double D's eyes fill with tears again. "Babe...I love you. Which is why I can't stand to see you so hurt again. When you offered to leave with Jack  I was scared to death. I've never been more scared in my life then when I thought I might lose you..." The ginger also begin to tear up and double D stretches up and gives Kevin a soft kiss. "I'm still here Kevin. I won't let Jack, Mark, or anyone take me from you." He says smiling softly.

Just then Eddward walks into the room "oh fuck!" He says walking in as they are about to kiss again. "Did you tell him?" Eddward asks trying to act natural. Kevin then nods his head as double D stands there blushing deeply. "I am so sorry that I interrupted...but I need my brother for a moment."  He says as he grabs double D's arm pulling him away.  They head into the living room where Eddward's laptop is open to some page with a bunch of notes. "What is is?" Double D asks trying to figure out what the notes say. "I think I know how to reverse the effects of experiment X....however I do need you for it." Eddward says flat out.