Never ending cycle.

Once Eddward leaves their room double D and Kevin get up and get dressed and meet him in the living room. That is when Kevin notices the look in double D's eyes. "Babe, you have to remember you're only getting the pendant. Me and your brother are going to be the ones to get Jack and Mark." When Kevin says this double D snaps his head over to him with a glare. "No. Jack will die by my hands. I don't care what happens to me just as long as I am the one who gets to kill Jack."
"Brother....You know we can't let that happen. You will get hurt." Eddward chimes in but tries to keep his tone soothing to calm down Double D who's glare could kill someone right now. "Why. Because I'm weak? Because I'm not like you? Because I'm not like Kevin? I want to kill Jack and I will kill Jack." Double D says this and Eddward sighs. "Listen, we don't have time to argue this right now. Kevin, grab him and let's go." Eddward says before walking out the house. Kevin then picks up his struggling boyfriend and carries him out the house "Kevin put me down! I am not going anywhere until you say I can kill Jack!" Double D says while hitting Kevin's back as he is carried into the car. Kevin shoves Double D into the back seat and gets in with him. Eddward locks the door. "Ready now?" He says before pulling out and heading back to where the body is.

Eventually Double D calms down. Once they pull up to the abandoned factory double D was tortured at before he begins to feel panic. "W-why are we here?" Double D asks having flash backs of what happened here. "I'm sorry brother but Jack brought mother's body here. I assume he was going to feed her to you..." Eddward says as all their stomachs turn at the thought. "Where is she?" Double D asks and Eddward leads him to a small hole. "Down there." He says before handing his twin a flashlight. Double D crawls into the hole easily able to maneuver around. "Babe if you need any help just scream and I will be there!" Kevin calls after him. "Heh, yeah your fatass getting stuck in there will really help!" Eddward says sarcastically with a chuckle. "Whatever." The redhead scoffs trying to not punch his boyfriend's twin in his smart mouth. Double D continues to search around and finally he comes face to face with his mother's corpse. The stench is nauseating and makes him instantly vomit. Her body is mostly decomposed at this point. He spots the pendant and smiles as he grabs it. "I'll see you later mother..." He says sadly before heading back towards the entrance.

Back in the building both Eddward and Kevin are waiting around when all the sudden the door flys open. It's Jack and Mark. "Ah boys!" Mark says with a devious grin. "I am so happy you both are here! You see I need a new test subject.." He looks over to Kevin. "You'll do boy, since my failure of a 'son' has failing organs." Mark says. "Like hell you'll take me!" The ginger says and when both men lunge forward both boys lunge back. Eddward punches and snaps Mark's head back with the force. "Nice hit for someone who is dying." Mark says with a grin. "Fuck you. I'm not dying anytime soon." Eddward says before throwing another punch which is caught. Kevin throws one at Jack and it connects with his lip making it swell and bleed instantly. "Nice work, new lab rat!" Jack says with a hysterical laugh. "I'm not gonna be your fucking lab rat you psycho!" Kevin snaps throwing a second punch connecting his fist with Jack's nose now. "You know, we can do this all day long but I'm growing bored." Jack says before catching the redheads third punch. Both men look at each other and nod as they knock out both boys. They only drag Kevin away though.

Double D crawls out the hole with a smile holding up the pendant which is drops the moment he sees Eddward on the ground. He panics and rushes over to his twin's side. "Fuck..." Eddward groans as he comes back to consciousness. "What happened?!" Double D says panicking. "they took Kevin." Eddward says sitting up. "They are dead." Double D says standing up and rushing for the door. Pure adrenaline takes over as he starts running aimlessly. Eddward gets up, grabs the pendant, and chases after him. "Brother wait!" He calls out catching up to his twin. "We need to plan." He says reaching out and grabbing double D's shoulder. The glare double D shoots back makes Eddward freeze for a moment. "Fuck. Planning. They have my boyfriend." He hisses and takes off again.