Volunteer.

Double D wakes up in Kevin's arms once again with a smile on his face and a kiss the moment the redhead wakes up. "Goodmorning D." He says with a smile and the small boy shows his gap as he smiles as well. Before he can say Goodmorning back the ginger is on top of double D straddling him and kissing him deeply. The small boy moans as the redhead grinds against his crotch causing his cock to grow harder. The ginger stops then and double D whines at the loss of the friction. "I want you so bad but are you ready?" Kevin asks and the sincerity in his voice is such a turn on that double D sits up and attacks the freckled boy with a deep passionate kiss. The redhead doesn't need anymore convincing before he dominates the kiss and leans his boyfriend back. Both shirts are abandoned and the redhead trails down Double D's torso with kisses and bites. Just as he reaches the waistband of his boyfriend's pants there is a knock at the door. "Housekeeping!" The woman says and Kevin groans throws on his shirt and hands double D back his shirt and gets up and opens the door.

He opens the door fully but then his eyes widen and he rushes to slam it shut before Jack, who is holding a gun to the house keepers head, stops the door with his foot. Jack then let's himself into the room while still holding the housekeeper. "Goodmorning boys." He says with an evil grin. He keeps moving in closer with the door wide open. Kevin tries to come up with a plan to protect his boyfriend he then sees the housekeeper wink at him and mouths "wait." Jack moves a little closer as the housekeeper focuses her eyes straight ahead on the open window and she sees two fingers appear in the corner and as Jack is speaking she makes her move, risking her life. She promptly stomps down hard on Jack's foot causing him to release her she then rips off her "Jessi" name tag and stabs it into the man's left eye and runs off. Jack doesn't drop his gun, he turns and points it but misses the quick maid. Kevin shouts for Double D to run as Eddward then breaks through the window and rushes in jumping on Jack's back shoving the name tag's pin deeper into the man's eye. "GO BOTH OF YOU!" Eddward shouts as Jack is trying to shake off his son who grabbed the gun. Eddward gets knocked off of kicked directly in the nose, his vision becomes blurry but he will not let Jack get away again. He jumps up and aims the gun then shoots. He misses and curses. Jack then kicks the gun out his hand.

Double D and Kevin run out but Double D asks to go back. "Are you nuts D! Jack is in there and he is prepared!" Kevin says while pulling the boy away but he will not budge. "I need to go back!" He cries as he hears another gunshot come from the room. "No! I refuse to let you throw yourself into that danger!" Kevin then lifts his boyfriend up and throws him over his shoulder. They hear a scream of pain from Eddward and Double D can't stand to just runaway. He then wiggles out of the redheads arms and darts back to the room. Kevin frantically races after needing to protect his boyfriend. They end up back in the doorway and the two are still going at it. Eddward throws a punch and connects with Jack's now useless eye. Jack then punches into Eddward's stomach causing him to double over. Eddward then grins and reaches down and pulls Jack's feet causing the man to fall back with a loud thud. Eddward then grabs the gun quickly and points it directly at his fathers head and pulls the trigger. It's empty. Jack then smirks. "You're going to have to try harder than that to kill me." He laughs and jumps up and grabs Eddward into a choke hold. "Come on now we have some more experiments I want to test." Jack says and looks over at double D. "Unless...your brother over there wants to take your place." He says with a grin looking over at double D with his right eye. "Absolutely not!" Both Eddward and Kevin say in unison, both wanting to protect Double D. "Well that's up to him. There's no use running by the way, I have this place surrounded. So your choices are, I take Eddward with me and I let you and Kevin go but I won't stop trying to get you, you and Kevin try to run and all three of you die, or you come with me and I swear to you I'll leave Kevin and Eddward alone." Jack gives these options and Double D doesn't even need to think. "Take me." He says and Jack pistol whips Eddward knocking him out and shoots a tranquilizer at Kevin knocking him out as well. "Perfect. Now let's go before they wake up." Jack then Knocks double D out with a tranquilizer and carries him away, just before the police arrive.