Madness

Double D looks between the two people he cares about most and doesn't hesitate to pull out his own gun and point and shoot at Mark. Mark however dodges it moving his gun to Eddward's gut and shooting him without a hesitation. "Sorry, he was closer." Mark says with a devious laugh as Eddward falls to the ground motionless. Mark then goes to shoot double D but there are two loud bangs followed by Mark collapsing to the ground. "What...the...." Are the last words spoken by the man before he completely falls still and silent. Double D sees two women standing there one is familiar to him as the 'maid' Jessi from the hotel. "You're welcome since I was the one who killed him!" The other woman says and Jessi turns to her. "Emily you bitch, I was the one who got him!" Jessi snaps.
"That's not important right now." Emily says seriously. She walks over to Eddward "He isn't breathing....." She says and both women exchange worried looks begin to carry him out hoping to be able to get him to breathe once again, away from danger. "Wait!" Double D shouts after them and the look back. "Get my boyfriend too." He says pointing to the ginger who is just starting to wake up.

Kevin slowly opens his eyes and they widen instantly. "BABE LOOK OUT!" He screams seeing what should be a dead Jack reaching out to grab his boyfriend's foot. "Emily! Jessi! Get Kevin out here now!" Double D shouts and both girls exchange looks as they pick up the very broken ginger who is fighting to be free from Jessi's grip. "The fuck?! You are not taking me anywhere!" The redhead shouts as he is held and rushed out the building. The last thing he sees is Double D jumping forward towards Jack who stood up, even after being shot in the area that should have been his heart.

"Well well...looks like it's just you and me...." Jack says with a dark expression. Double D matches the look. He shoots at Jack again. "Boy! Do you know you are just wasting bullets!" Jack laughs hysterically stepping forward. "I survived the effects of experiment X. I might have been delirious for a while but now I. AM. INVINCIBLE." Jack jumps forward at Double D.
Guns are abandoned as the both come face to face. Jack makes the first swing snapping Double D's head back but he comes right back from that sweeping Jack's feet and as the man falls he actually grabs his hand pulling him up and connects his fist to his face. He did this to get more momentum for his punch. Jack however doesn't hesitate to punch Double D in the gut causing the boy to throw up from the impact. Double D ignores the pain kicking upwards into Jack's groin. He doubles over. "Low blow, lab rat." Jack says before returning the favor.

They continue to throw punches and go at it for close to an hour. Both of them are a bloody mess covered in bruises. Double D can't even see out of his left eye. Jack can barely see out of his only eye. But Jack is slowing down with his reflexes and the boy grins knowing all of this is going according to HIS plan. For once he's the one that planned all this not Jack, not Mark, not his twin...Double D begins to laugh. "What are you laughing at lab rat?" Jack asks and the boy bursts out laughing harder. He pulls the pendant out his pocket and rushes at Jack with all the strength he has left. The man tries to dodge but his reflexes are severely slowed due to his exhaustion from the fight. Double D opens his father's mouth and forces the pendant down his throat. Once he sees Jack begin to choke on the pendant he knows it's lodged in the throat so he slides over to his gun aims and shoots busting the pendant and releasing the chemical. Blood pours out at Jack falls to the ground choking on blood, chemical, and fragments of the busted pendant. Double D approaches with the gun and hovers over the man with a crazy look in his eyes. "This is for my mother." He says calmly as he shoots Jack once again. "This is for my twin." Another shot. "This is for my boyfriend." He shoots one last time using the last bullet of the gun he's holding. He then walks over and almost too calmly picks up another gun. "AND THIS IS FOR EVERY FUCKING THING YOU DID TO ME ALL MY GOD DAMN LIFE!" He shouts as he begins to laugh hysterically as his own eyes grow wide as he shoots Jack over and over watching the already dead man's body jolt from the gun shots. He is finding way too much pleasure in watching the blood pour out of his father's motionless body. He continues to shoot and switch guns and does not stop laughing until the police show up. Double D then is suddenly knocked out by a cop via tranquilizer.

When the boy finally comes to he remembers absolutely nothing after his boyfriend and brother were taken out of the building. He wakes up and he finds he is very alone in a hospital bed.