Wake up.

Double D wakes up and he's back on the lab table. "W-what...." He says as tears fill his eyes and his breathing becomes erratic. "T-t-that was a dream?" He hears a dark laugh, It's Jack and he knows it. He begins to panic and pulls at the restraints as he hears footsteps approach him. "How did you like that lab rat? I can alter your thoughts and dreams and make them seem like reality." The man of the house gives an Evil grin. His mother enters the room. "Ah Elizabeth! Welcome to the show! I was just showing Eddward here our machine that alters dreams into reality." She frowns and looks over at her son and tears up. "Jack what are you doing?" She says. "Experimenting dear. Did you forget why we had him in the first place? To be a lab rat!" Jack says with a menacing grin. Elizabeth tries to stop Jack and he pulls out a gun. "MOTHER!" Double D cries as he watches the two fight over the gun. There is a loud bang and he begins to scream as he sees blood flow out his mother's body. "MOTHER!" Double D hysterically cries as he keeps bashing his head against the metal slab in hopes to wake up from this nightmare. He begins to feel blood drip from the back of his head and pain begins to take over. "No! No! This can't be real!" He begins to scream. Jack begins to laugh. "NO NO NO NO NO!" He continues to hit his head over and over.

"-Uble D wake up!"
Double D wakes up and gasps for air. He is drenched in sweat and Kevin is still there holding his shoulders. The redhead then brings him in tightly and begins to cry. "K-Kevin why are you crying?" The small boy says still trying to catch his breath. "You were screaming and throwing yourself against the headboard! Look D!" He says pointing to the splintered wood of the headboard he then lightly touched the back of double D's head and there is blood. "We have to take you to the hospital." The redhead says quickly picking up the small boy. "No! Kevin he is there!" Double D cries. "Yes I know your twin is still there but this is an emergency." The ginger says carrying double D down the steps. "No...he...is there." The small boy whispers as his vision begins to fade. "DOUBLE D!" Kevin screams as the boy's body falls limp in his arms.

End