Preparation.

Once double D processes that Eddward just said he needs his help he asks "what can I do?"
Eddward keeps flipping through charts that also have photographs next to them on his laptop before he stops at one and double D sees something he recognizes. "You've seen this before right?" Eddward asks as double D looks at the photograph of the pendant. "Yes...it was mothers..." Double D says. "Well, it's more than just a pendant. Inside of it is a chemical that reverses the effect of experiment X. Our mother always kept it on her because she knew eventually Mark would try and experiment it on Jack. Not only will it stop the effects of experiment X, it will also kill Jack. He has been exposed to the chemicals from experiment X for so long now that it is probably the only way to kill Jack." Eddward admits. "B-but how can I help? Mother was the one who had the pendant..." Doulble D asks. "Well Our mother was wearing it when she died so most likely Jack buried her in it....the place she is buried in is a tight place and I'm afraid that Kevin and I are both too big to fit so since you're the smallest one we are going to need you." Just then Kevin overhears and walks closer to the two "No." Is all The redhead says and both boys turn to him. "What do you mean no?" Eddward asks now walking towards him. "I mean that we are not sending my boyfriend in that little ass space you found so that he can retrieve his dead mother's body." The ginger says clearly pissed at the suggestion. Eddward sighs. "Excuse me brother while I knock some sense into your annoying boyfriend." Eddward says before dragging Kevin into the kitchen.

"What the fuck Kevin?!" Eddward asks. The redhead then sits down at the kitchen table. "What do you mean what the fuck?! You are the one trying to make my boyfriend crawl into a grave that his own mother is in and take a pendant from her! If anyone should be asking what the the fuck it's him!" Kevin says trying hard to not yell. "I understand how fucked up this all is but if it will make Jack disappear from our lives for forever I thought you would agree too." Eddward says walking to the table and sitting down as well while pulling his laptop out again. "That chemical that our mother made is so far the only known thing that can reserve experiment X. So unless your ass has any more ideas, this is the only thing that can be done." Eddward states. "Fine. but we will be both be there ready to dive in if he needs our help, got it?" Kevin says before standing up to go back to the living room. Eddward chuckles at this "more like I'll be diving in because there is no way your fat ass is going to fit." The redhead then shoots a look back at Eddward who just grins.

Kevin makes his way back to the couch sitting next to double D who looks up at the redhead "Kevin...I'm sorry but I have to do it..." Double D says looking into his lover's green eyes. "I know D and I will be right there incase anything happens." Once Kevin says this Double D smiles and leans in for a kiss. Eddward then walks back into the living room. "My god get a room!" He says making a disgusted face. "Anyway, I will be back later I am going to go out and get ready for us going to get the pendant. See you later brother and fat ass." Eddward then walks out the door before the redhead can even get up to punch him for that comment.

"Your brother is an annoying piece of shit." Kevin says and double D giggles "I know but thank you for putting up with him." Double D smiles revealing his gap and the redhead can't help but kiss him. Double D gives a soft moan as the kiss deepens and before he knows it he is being picked up off the couch and being carried into the room they share. Double D is then gently placed on the bed as the redhead hovers over him. "Babe...I want you." The ginger admits. Double D smiles "I want you too." He whispers.

Before he knows it Kevin's tongue is in his mouth wrestling his own tongue. It's passionate and rough and it is making double D's pants grow tighter with every moment their tongues are tangling. The ginger grinds into his boyfriend's hard crotch with his own as the friction between their pants causes double D to moan loudly. Kevin then breaks apart and pulls their shirts off connecting their chests as he pulls him in for another deep kiss. The redhead then moves down to double D's neck causing loud moans to come from him as he leaves his mark and kisses down his bare chest before finally reaching the button of double D's pants. He undoes them then pulls them off licking up his boyfriend's rock hard shaft and finally taking the tip into his mouth. He goes down and begins to Bob his head as Double D bucks up instinctively with a moan. Kevin goes all the way down taking all of his boyfriend into his mouth as double D's eyes roll to the back of his head in pleasure. Kevin then comes off with a pop before undoing his own pants then walking over to his own dresser pulling out some lube. "You ready babe?" The ginger asks coating his fingers in some lube and sliding one in and slowly moving it in and out before slipping a second in and scissoring them to stretch out his boyfriend's tight asshole. He finally adds a third finger as double D makes a pained face. "I know Babe. It's going to hurt but I'm going to make sure you're taken care of." The redhead says in the comforting tone moving the fingers in and out properly stretching him before taking them out and lubing up his cock before pressing the head in. He slowly pushes into his boyfriend as double D moans and makes pained faces. He starts to tear up from the pain and Kevin kisses away the tears finally pushing the last of himself in. He gives double D a long moment to adjust before he gives a whine "p-please move!" He moans. The redhead doesn't have to be told twice before he begins slowly thrusting in and out of his boyfriend. Every thrust creates a moan from double D. Kevin leans down and kisses him as he continues to thrust picking up the pace breaking the kiss for a moment. "Ah God babe! You're so tight!" he groans as he angles himself in an attempt to find double D's prostate and he knows he found it when the boy beneath him gives a scream in pleasure and drags his nails down the redheads back. This causes the ginger to pick up the pace again giving direct hits to his boyfriend's prostate and quickly after his thrusts become erratic he feels double D's asshole tighten even more as his moans become loud screams. "Fuck! Babe! I'm gonna cum!" Kevin moans as he feels himself release and looks down and sees his boyfriend also came. The redhead leans down and kisses double D one last time before slowly pulling out. He collapses next to him on the bed with a triumphant smile. "Edd...I love you." Kevin says pulling his boyfriend closer to him and double D smiles "I love you too." He says before they both drift to sleep.

A few hours later they are woken up to Eddward knocking on the door. "Shit..." Kevin mumbles before getting some pants on and opening the door. "what is it?" The redhead asks slightly annoyed having been woken up. "Goodmorning to you too sunshine! Anyway, There is a problem. Mark figured out about the pendant too and is moving in. Sources told me he was heading towards the sight now. We need to hurry." Eddward says seriously. Double D hears this and sits up. "Okay I'm ready." He says with a certain look in his eyes he's been trying to hard to obtain. Finally double D is ready to take his revenge.