HospitalizEDD

"W-what happened?" Double D begins to sit up but the pain in his head disapproves of his movements. He slightly turns his head to see Kevin at his bedside once again, asleep. He looks around and notices where he is and his heart begins to race. Kevin is woken up by the rapid rate of the machine and instantly tries to comfort double D. "Hey double D it's okay, I'm here." He grabs the boys hand because he doesn't want to hurt him with a hug. "Kevin? How did I get here?" Double D questions. "You had a major freak out and bashed your head against the headboard in your room, you even broke it." The redhead says with a frown remembering watching the boy slam his head over and over again while screaming. "Oh...I don't remember that." Double D admits. "Yeah well you have a concussion now and have to stay here a few nights. You did some major damage D. you had to even get stitches in your head." The ginger says and double D instantly reaches his head up and feels the stitches and frowns at his fresh bald head.

Doctors come in and explain to him the damage that has been done but none of it is permanent except it is highly likely the giant gash on the back of his head will scar. Kevin begs to stay the night and the doctors allow it since they are technically family since Mrs. Barr is his guardian. "Hey D, are you hungry?" Kevin asks and the boy's stomach growls, loudly and double D laughs. "I suppose I am." Kevin blushes at the sight of the boy laughing. He heads down to the cafeteria to grab some food for the both of them.

Double D lays back down gently and is startled by the door opening. "Oh Kevin you're back so soon did they not ha-" he notices the once entering the room is not Kevin but rather Eddward. "greetings brother I see you somehow ended up here also." Eddward says. "Well are you here because you are going to give my answers?" Double D asks. "I suppose if you would like some answers I can tell you but not in this room." He says and double D frowns. "Then where?" He asks and Eddward then walks out for a moment and brings a wheelchair back in. "Come on." Eddward says and motions to the wheelchair. Double D is hesitant but slowly gets up and sits down in the chair. "Where are we going?" The boy questions. "Somewhere that is a dead zone. I found it the other day. Jack will know we are in there and that we are talking but he won't know what we are talking about." Eddward says as he continues to push his twin down the hallway. He makes a final turn and they end up in a small closet. "Now then, what would you like to know?" Eddward says in almost a whisper just in case anyone is listening in outside the door. "How did you find out about me?" Double as asks first. "One day my "father" was on the phone with Jack and I heard him say "the other twin." I questioned it and my father kept avoiding it but I wanted answers. Luckily one day my "father" was taking a drive to jack's house and I snuck into the trunk and and the let myself out. It was foolish to leave a window to the lab uncovered but sometimes I think he did that on purpose, that's another topic though. Anyway, that's when I first saw you. I was 8 years old but that's when I first started plotting for your escape and my revenge on Jack for several reasons including torturing you." Eddward finishes and Double D just nods his head to acknowledge that he listened and got that all and he asks another question. "What is experiment F?" Double D questions with a serious tone wanting to know the reason he was tormented for so long. "Experiment F was tests to see if you cou-" Eddward stops he hears shuffling outside the closet. "Shit." Is all he says he covers double D's mouth and remains still until he hears footsteps walk away. "Sorry brother we will have to continue this Q&A at another time." He says and Double D frowns at this.

Eddward pushes double D back to his own room where there are several nurses and doctors due to the disappearance of double D and they all help him back into his bed then scold both boys but then leave the room. "You know if I were you I wouldn't get close to anyone especially if Jack is around. Like I said he wants us to suffer." And with that Eddward walks away. Double D then feels his heart drop as he realizes Kevin has yet to return to the room.

End