Plan DD.

Kevin wakes up and slowly sits up in the hospital bed. "Shit what happened?" He says to himself and he begins to hear clicking from a laptop's keyboard. He turns his head to see Eddward frantically typing away. "Eddward?" The redhead questions and gets to response. "Yo Eddward!" He says a little louder. Nothing. Kevin then gets up slowly and walks over to Eddward's bed. "Eddward!" He says one more time and Eddwards head snaps in his direction with a soul sucking glare. "WHAT." He hisses. "Woah dude chill out!" Kevin says holding his hands up. "Chill out? CHILL OUT! Jack has taken my brother, your boyfriend and could be doing God knows what to him right now and you tell me to CHILL OUT!" He snaps and The ginger then remembers the day before. He sits on the Conor of Eddward's bed "can you find him?" He asks with sadness in his voice. "I think so." Eddward says without even looking up from his laptop.

Hours pass and their positions don't change except Kevin now has his head between his hands. When their lunch comes neither boys have an appetite but both know they need energy if they are going to take on Jack so they eat as much of the hospital food as they can stand. "Is there anything I can help with?" Kevin asks growing anxious of just sitting around. "No. I found him." Eddward says with a grin. The redhead then jumps up and looks over at Eddward's laptop and there is a red dot in the middle of an abandoned building in peach creek. "Hey I know where that is!" Kevin says with a smile and Eddward then stands up ignoring the shooting pain throughout his body. Kevin notices his wince in pain and frowns. "No you stay here Eddward. You are too injured." He says with a concerned tone. "You underestimate me." He says with an evil grin, it's scary how similar it is to Jack's. Eddward and Kevin then devise their plan and sneak away out the hospital and make their long trek back to peach creek, states away. They take bus after bus, walk night after night, making sure there is no way Jack knows they are coming.

Back in peach creak there is a loud scream as Jack injects a large needle into Double D's arm. "Oh darn. I didn't get the reaction I wanted." Jack says with a dark grin as he pulls out the needle and shoves another into the same area that is covered in bruises, blood, and holes from injections. The man lets out a dark laugh as he stabs a second needle into the arm causing double D to scream out in pain. "THAT'S IT LUCAS! SCREAM IN PAIN LIKE YOU CAUSED MY MOTHER TO DO BEFORE YOU KILLED HER." Jack says. "W-who's Lucas?" Double D questions with a wine. "What are you talking about lab rat?" Jack says with a glare as he injects another needle. Double D's eyes widen as he figures out that Jack is becoming delirious.