Lost and Found.

Sorry guys trigger warning again: cannibalism. Read at own risk cause it's pretty gruesome.
A/N Devynn please don't kill me 😭 I'm fragile.

Double D tries hard to not let his fear or tears show as Jack enters the room. The Man's smile is wide. "Lucas! Lucas!" He says with a hysterical laugh. "I'm not Lucas! My name is Eddward!" Double D says and Jack cocks his head in confusion. "Who is Eddward..." Double D tries not to let his fear show as Jack approaches closer. Jack then puts his face inches from Double D's and opens his left eye which is a gruesome sight. All the veins in the eye are now prominent and deep shades of reds. The spot where the pin was stabbed into it is clearly infected and oozing out a yellow puss and the iris has turned a pale shade of blue. "Hungry Lucas?" Jack asks with a grin as double D's eyes widen in terror. Jack then laughs hysterically again as he walks over to his table filled with surgical tools and he pulls out a scalpel and opens his top and bottom lid more with his hand as he shoves the scalpel into the bottom. Double D looks away but he hears Jack screaming and laughing as he pulls out his infected eyeball. Jack grabs gauze right away and makes a makeshift eye patch before walking back to double D with the eye on a plate. Double D is now shaking in fear as he throws up at the sight. "Come on Lucas! You do love a good act of cannibalism! Remember all the times you made me eat my mothers flesh? Remember how you cooked her tongue? You never let me have her eyes though, they looked absolutely delicious. So blue, so pure. Now this is your payback for depriving me of that!" Jack picks up and fork and knife cutting into the eye as it leaks out fluids. "P-Professor! I am not Lucas! I don't know who Lucas is! My name is Eddward! I'm your son! Your lab rat! Please remember!" Double D pleads as he feels another gag come upon him and he vomits once again. Jack just gives a laugh again as he picks up a piece of the eye with the fork and shoves it into double D's mouth. Instantly he vomits sending the piece of eyeball onto the floor. "It's okay! There is plenty more!" Jack exclaims as he forces Double D's mouth open.

Eventually double D keeps a piece down. He feels his stomach burning from all the vomiting and he is still shaking uncontrollably as Jack smiles and forces another piece down his throat. Double D begins see spots in his vision as he slowly passes out from vomiting so much And also from eating the puss filled eyeball he slowly fades out and Jack smiles and pulls out a taser moving in closer. Suddenly, Jacks attention is then diverted as the door opens and a man speaks. "Jack, come on we need to go." The voice says and Jack leaves.

Eddward and Kevin finally make it to the abandoned rubber factory in peach creek. The boys sneak around to the back entrance as Eddward pulls out two guns and hands one to Kevin who gives him a look. "You know how Jack plays, we both need to be prepared." Eddward says. He then holds up 3 fingers then 2 and when he reaches one the both bust through the door pointing their guns only to find Double D passed out, but alone. Kevin rushes over as Eddward checks every square inch for Jack. "D! Come on babe wake up!" Kevin says while lightly tapping the side of his face. "Move. Let me check his breathing." Eddward commands and the redhead steps to the side. "He's just passed out we will take him to a safe place and hel-" Eddward then notices the plate and his eyes widen when he realizes what happened. "Dear god..." He says picking up the plate and Kevin nearly pukes. "What the hell is that man?!" The ginger asks. "Jack's eye...My "Father" told be about their mother being tormented in front of Jack and how Jack was forced to eat his mother's flesh..." Kevin listens but can't take anymore as he feels sick to his stomach. "Fantastic. We are dealing with a cannibalistic psycho." The ginger says and Eddward shakes his head no. "We are actually dealing with two..." He says as he spots a familiar pen by the main door which is engraved with the initials M. D. V.