Chapter 7 Kermit (please read A/N!!!)

No one guessed the correct answer, so I'm posting again right after I finish this! So if you guessed right for the chapter after this, you'll be a part of my story!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch, Audrey, Jason, Ty, and I were sitting by a lake. I lay on my back, looking at the sky. Audrey was leaning against Mitch, and Ty and Jason sat with their legs in the water. I heard splashing and looked up, half expecting to see a squid.

What I saw was worse.

It was about as tall as me and looked like some kind of half frog, half human hybrid. My friends saw it, and we all screamed and backed away. I was suprised when it did the same thing. "What is that?" Mitch whispered. "I have no idea." I whispered back.

"P-please. Don't hurt me." it said. I gasped when I realized it could speak. I decided to approach it. "Not like this!" it shouted, shielding it's face with it's arm. "No, no! I'm not gonna hurt you!" I said. It slowly brought it's arm down. "I'm Sky." I said. "I'm Kermit." he responded, less afraid.

"Umm, no offense, but what are you?" Ty asked. "I'm a frog." Kermit said, barley giving it any thought. Mitch raised an eyebrow. "You're not like any frog I've seen before." he said. Kermit shrugged and came up closer on land.

"So... I'm Jason, this is Ty, that's Mitch and his girlfriend, Audrey. And you already met Sky." Jason said. "Sup." Kermit said. Ty waved awkwardly.

"Hey Kermit, I'm actually the prince of this kingdom, so you wanna hang out sometime?" I asked. "You literaly invite everyone over!" Jason said, rolling his eyes. "Shut up! I'm making friends!" I countered.

Kermit smirked. "Hey Jason!" he said. "What?" Jason asked, looking from me to Kermit. "High-five!" he said, pushing Jason into the lake. "Aw, gross! I'm covered in lake water!" Jason moaned. Kermit and I laughed as Mitch helped Jason out of the water. "Not. Funny." Jason said. I held back a laugh as we walked home.

We were in Ty's room this time. We sat on the bed as I asked Kermit questions.

"Are there any others like you?"

"Not that I know of."

"What about your parents?"

"They abandoned me when I was little."

I looked over at Kermit. "So... no parents? No friends?" I asked sadly. Sure, I didn't have parents either, but at least I had Ty and Jason. And now Eric, along with my new friends. He shook his head and I put my hand on his shoulder. "Wanna live here? I'm sure we have other guest rooms." I said. He nodded happily. "Does this make him a Sky Army general?" Ty asked. I shrugged.

Soon, it was late. Mitch and Audrey went home while we went to our rooms. "So Kermit, tomorrow we were probably gonna head to the swamp. Wanna come?" I asked before he went inside. "Nah, I'll pass. I don't really like swamps." he said. I shrugged and went into my room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Yay! Put your guesses on the next chapter so I'll see it.

And when you leave a comment, you HAVE to put a guess. Otherwise, I can't add you.

~CakeEater4