Chapter 17

Hello everyone! Finally back!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing I did when I woke up was look at the computer. Over 800 veiws already! And my channel has 1,000 subscribers! I jumped out of bed and ran to Jason's room. "Look at the compter! Look at the computer!" I yelled. I did the same to Ty.

"Wow! we got popular fast!" Ty said. I looked over to Jason's jetpack, sitting in the corner. "Hey Jason... can we use your jetpack?" I asked. "Well... I only have one..." he said, unsure. "We can ask Audrey to make a copy! She's a sorceress!" I said.

After we made copies, we walked to an open feild where we wouldn't hit anyone or anything. I put one of them on while Jason kept his. Ty looked at the other one, unsure. "Coming?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Okay, Sky. It's actually pretty easy. Just point your body at where you want to go, then turn it on." Jason said. I did as he said, and began to hover above the ground.

Jason and I were going pretty high, and really fast. I smlied widely. What if we break the speed of sound?! I was slightly behind Jason. I wonder what happens if you're behind someone breaking the speed of sound...

My questions were answered by a loud boom.

Then I was falling out of the sky.

I fell quickly. I saw Jason look back and fly towards me. He's not gonna make it... I screamed and flailed my arms. Suddenly, I stopped. My amulet was glowing and I hovered just a few feet above the ground. The amulet stopped glowing and I landed on my feet softly.

"Who did that?!" Ty asked. "I think... I think it was the amulet!" I said, shocked. Jason landed a few feet away. "Sky! I'm so sorry! We shouldn't have done this!" Jason said franticly. "Dude dude! I'm fine!" I said. He nodded, panting.

Later we went back to the castle. I had even more veiws!

I went to bed, a small smile on my lips.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Hello! :3 I feel so happy for some reason... I don't know why.

HELP! I'M SO HAPPY AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!

Anyway, thanks for all the reads! It means so much to me!

~CakeEater4