Chapter 19

Hello :3

Thanks for all the positive comments! It means so much!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We told everyone else about Ssunderp and Derplox (still love those names!). "Ian! Why didn't you tell us before?!" Sammy yelled. "I'm sorry! I thought it was just me!" he cried. "It's okay, Ian." I said, patting his shoulder.

"We should all do something fun today!" Star said. "How about Hide n' Seek?" Kitty suggested. "Sure! We can all record it!" Crystal said happily.

We went to the Hide n' Seek area, well, more like followed, since I've never been there before. Hide n' Seek had a spell that would turn you into a block so you can hide. KitKat explained the rules to me.

"This one! This one!" Audrey said, pointing to one of the signs. We were teleported to a waiting area, and began recording.

"Hey guys, Sky here, and today we are playing.... COPS AND ROBBERS! I mean, HIDE AND SEEK!" I yelled. "They both have 'and' in the name." Mitch said, as if I needed an excuse.

The match began. "Is anyone a seeker?" I asked. "Nope!" Lauren's voice said into my ear. "Not me." Vivvi said. "Great! What are you guys? I'm a crafting table." I asked. "I'm a block of snow! How ironic!" Olivia said. {Get it? She's a snow block. And she's OliviaLovesSnow. You don't get it? Okay. ):} "I'm a wooden plank." Ty said. "I'm a crafting table too!" said Vivvi cheerfully.

I saw a crafting table run in my direction(it looks so weird to see blocks run!). "Vivvi? Is that you?" I asked. It stopped. "Yeah! Let's hide together!" she said. I blushed. Luckily, I'm a crafting table so she can't tell.

We hid side by side. "Quinton, you never told us what you were!" fluffy said. "I'm... A SEEKER!" he yelled. "Were you a seeker this whole time?!" Bre asked. "Yes. NOW I'M COMING FOR YOU!!!" he yelled.

The mudkip came down the hallway that Vivvi and I were hiding in. I let out a small whimper, not wanting to be found. "Hey look! A random wooden plank! Ty?" Quinton asked. "I don't consent to searches!" Ty yelled. Then a wooden plank sitting by a window, or Ty, ran away, distracting Quinton.

"Guys? Is that you?" a nearby block of coal asked in Jason's voice. "Yeah!" I whispered. "NO!" Ty yelled. He became a seeker.

Only a few seconds left! Ty came down the hallway we were in, swinging his sword in every direction. Then he hit Jason. "RUN JASON, RUN!!!" I screamed. It was too late, he died. "So.. you're in here too, huh Sky?" Ty asked. "No... don't do dis..." I said, copying his line.

He hit me and I ran as fast as I could. "NO!!! NO!!!" I screamed. Ty killed me and respawned as a seeker. The round ended before I even had a chance to look for anyone. "I think I definetly won that round." I said proudly. Vivvi giggled.

"Anyway guys, thanks for watching! Check out everybody's channels in the description below!" I said. "And make sure to slap dat like button with yo' forehead!" Mitch said. I ended the recording.

"So... what now?" Roxie asked. "I dunno. That was fun!" I said. Vivvi was holding my hand as we walked and I couldn't stop smiling.

Everyone went to their house and Ty, Jason, and I went to the castle. "You have a crush on her, don't you?" Jason asked. I blushed and looked down quickly. "Ha! I knew it! You should totally ask her out!" he said. "You really think so?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm sure she likes you too." he said.

I went to bed, smiling. Maybe tomorrow...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Hello everyone! I'm so happy to be updating again!

Thanks for all of the reads, comments, and follows!

See you all tomorrow!

~CakeEater4