Chapter 11 Ssundee

Last chapter for the contest! Great job!

Winner: Hezekiah2

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, the winter season was over. Eric made us go back to school, but luckily we had a different class. Mitch, Audrey, and Star still had Ms. Lanner. Our new teacher's name is Mr. Smith.

"Okay everyone! Today we have three new students, Sky, Jason, and Ty!" Mr. Smith said. Kids looked at us before turning back to the teacher.

----------Magical Time Skip----------

We walked to the lunch room, and I was stopped by a boy with a black jacket, a navy blue shirt, and sunglasses. "Hey! I'm Ian! Wanna hang out with me and my friends?" he asked. I nodded and called Ty, Jason, Mitch, Audrey, and Star to come sit with us.

I saw a girl with a red shirt with a kitkat logo, denim shorts, brown flip flops, dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. There was another girl with fox ears and a tail, a white tank-top, and black fingerless leather gloves. "I'm KitKat{AKA KitKatTheKid131)." said the girl with the kitkat logo. "This is Astrid{AKA D3stini3}" she said, pointing to the fox-girl.

Another boy came to sit with us. "Hey! I'm Hez{AKA Hezekiah2}! Nice to meet you!" he said. I nodded. "And this is Vivvi{AKA yaya631491}..." he said. He was looking at a girl wearing mostly green. She... she's really pretty. I smiled and waved. She waved back.

Ty was staring at another girl. "Bre{AKA Umbreon12}?! Is that you?!" he asked. The girl nodded and hugged Ty. "Do you... know each other?" KitKat asked. "This is my friend, Bre! I haven't seen you in forever!" Ty exclaimed.

Before we went back to class, I asked Ian to be a Sky Army general. "Sure, but since you don't have a real army, how about we make it like a club?" he asked. "What should we call it?" I asked. "How about Team Crafted!" Ian suggested.

That's how Team Crafted was formed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Yay! :3

Thank you so much for reading! OVER 1,000 READS! WOW! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

Only one thing could make this better. If my hand stopped hurting. I was stung by a bee for the first time. :(

~CakeEater4