Chapter 13

I bet you're all happy about the suprise update :3

ON WITH DA STORY!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to use the butter block Quinton gave me. I was playing around with it, making a redstone circut and adding a lever. As soon as I flipped the lever, the block began to heat up and glow. I turned off the circut and stood back in shock. It was still glowing, but fading away.

I have an idea! What if butter could be used as a power source! I could show my friends! Excited, I picked up the block of butter, still warm, and carried it to a clear area in the garden. Then I called my friends over.

Everyone was here. "Look at this!" I said, putting it together. I put minecart tracks surrounding the butter block. Then I put a minecart on it and pushed it. My friends stared in awe as it kept moving without any redstone.

Then small, yellow lightning surrounded the block. I backed away from it, startled.

The last thing I saw was the lightning shooting straight at me.

*Third Person*

A lightning bolt shot from the butter block and hit Sky in the chest. His body reacted quickly, and his back flew upward. His feet wern't even touching the ground anymore. Sky's eyes rolled back, not that anyone noticed since he was wearing his sunglasses.

Ty ran forward while Jason held him back. "Don't! You might get hurt!" Jason said. "But Sky!" Ty responded, looking desperatly at his friend. Everyone stared in silent horror as the electricity stopped and Sky fell limp to the ground with a muffled thump.

Jason let Ty go and he ran to his friend's side. "Sky! Sky, are you okay?!" he yelled, shaking Sky. Something seemed different about him. His hair seemed lighter and his amulet glowed.

Sky groaned and Ty sighed in relief. Seto and Vivvi ran forward while Ty took Sky's sunglasses off. "Wha-what happened?" he asked. He slowly opened his eyes and Ty gasped in shock. "Your... your eyes..." he murmured. "What? What's wrong with my eyes?" Sky asked. They ignored him.

"Is he okay?" Ty asked Seto. Seto's hands glowed purple, then he shook his head. "You could've died!" Vivvi exclaimed, holding Sky's hand. He smiled at her. Jerome saw Sky, turned, whispered something to Summer, and they teleported away.

Hez and Astrid came up to them. "What's up with his eyes?" Hez asked. "Maybe the amulet did it." Astrid whispered. Everyone was around Sky but Jerome and Summer.

*Sky's P.O.V. again*

I was starting to get annoyed. "SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY EYES!" I yelled. Jerome and Summer teleported back with a mirror. I looked at my reflection and gasped. "M-my eyes... they're...." I stuttered. They were a light, glowing, butter color. "They're beautiful!" I yelled. Ty laughed.

"How did this happen?" I asked. "I dunno. Maybe the amulet. But the amulet definetly protected you from that electricity." Seto said. I stared down at my amulet. "Should we tell Eric?" Jason asked. "Sure." I responded, getting up.

We found Eric talking to a guard. "Hey Eric. We need to tell you-" "Not now. Go to Sky's room. All of you." he inturrupted. "But why?" I asked, panicking. He looked at me. "The squids are attacking!".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} DUN DUN DUN!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!

Thanks for reading! I'll update again on Friday!

Wow... perfect timing for a cliffhager...

~CakeEater4