Chapter 9 Jerome!

This about to be my longest story!!!

Winner(s): Yewerz, Leya107, CrystalFloe, LPminekraft, and KitKatTheKid131! (wow, alot of you guys!!!)

Since I have alot of winners, I'm gonna spread out your characters to make it less awkward. The most convinient come first.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snow began to fall throughout the land. It was finally winter. Eric warned us not to go into the woods, so we went by them instead.

"I dare you to go in there!" Kermit said. "I can't! Eric told us not to!" I said. Kermit rolled his eyes and continued.

There was a rustling in the bushes and we took a step back. A girl popped out. She had wolf ears, long brown hair, purple eyes, a purple hoodie and a magenta shirt. She stepped out of the bush and I noticed she had a tail.

"Hi! I'm Sammy{AKA Leya107}!" she said. "Hey Sammy. I'm Sky." I responded. I introduced her to my friends. Star offered a small smile. "Why do you have wolf ears?" Audrey asked. "Well, that's 'cause I'm a wolf girl. You know, half wolf, half girl." she said. "This thing is half frog, half human!" I said, pointing to Kermit. He glared at me.

We kept walking. "Uhh, if no one is allowed in the woods... why is there a path?" Star asked. She was pointing to a gravel path leading into the forest. "I dunno." Ty responded.

We were about to head back when I was grabbed by behind. I furry paw covered my mouth, so I couldn't scream. No one noticed as the creature pulled me into the forest. At least I knew it wasn't a squid. Squids aren't furry.

I couldn't see it's face as it carried me up a tree and through a door, into some kind of literal tree house. The creature walked up to something that looked a large, skinny bear. I stared up at it in fear as it patted the creature's head behind me.

A less menicing, feminine version of them walked up. "Oh? What do we have here?" she asked. Great. Another thing that can talk. "I found it walking by the woods! Can I keep him?" the one carrying me asked. Wait, what?!

"I'm not an it! And you can't keep me!" I tried to say. The thing still had it's paw on my mouth. Gross, now I had fur in my mouth!

A girl walked up to us. She had really long black hair, and I'm saying up-to-her-feet long! She had purple eyes and purple particles surrounding her. Wait, that's an endergirl! I thought they were a myth!

"Hey Roxie {AKA blackrockgirl123}. Look what I found!" the thing behind me said. She rolled her eyes. "You can't keep that, Jerome." she said. "Why not?!" 'Jerome' whined.

Another endergirl came up to us. This one's hair wasn't as long and... she kinda looked like me! She had brown hair and was wearing a black shirt and a grey skirt that looked like mine! Except I don't wear a skirt.

"Summer {AKA LPminekraft}! Roxie says I can't keep this!" Jerome whined. "Oh Jerome, give me the human." she said. "Why? I found him first!" he said, pulling me away. I kicked my legs. Why can't he just let me go!

"What Summer is trying to say is, he doesn't belong to you. He belongs to himself." Roxie said. Finally, someone who understood! "What do you know? You're just my little cousin!" Jerome said. "Jerome, be a good little bacca and give your girlfriend the... human? Yeah, that." the one I was assuming was the mother said.

Jerome hesitated, then reluctantly handed me over to Summer. My chance! "HALP! HALP!" I screamed, jumping from the endergirl's arms. She didn't try to stop me. I couldn't open the door. Oh come on! It's locked!

Jerome seemed shocked that I could speak. "Uh, hi. I'm Jerome. What's your name?" he asked. "I'm Sky." I said.

There were voices from under the tree. "Sky! Where are you?" a voice I recognized as Sammy asked. "We'll never find him!" Ty whined. I looked at Jerome. "I got to go. Want to meet my friends?" I asked. He nodded.

Jerome unlocked the door and came down with me and the two endergirls. "Guys! I'm okay! I'm up here!" I yelled as I went down the tree.

I introduced Jerome and the two endergirls to my friends. "So Jerome, even though you technicaly kidnapped me, would you like to be a Sky Army general?" I asked. He nodded in response.

Before we left, Jerome and Mitch talked for a while. They seemed to be great friends. "Bye fluffy!" I said, waving. That's my new nickname for him. He waved back, then went back up his tree.

When we got to the castle, Eric was glaring at me. "You went into the woods, didn't you?" he asked. "Well, not willingly. A bacca named Jerome took me. But we're all friends now." I clarified. He raised an eyebrow. "At least you're not hurt..." he said, sighing. Then we all went to bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Hope you liked it!

Also, I hope you realize that they're all kids. When you make a character, don't give me teenage years! You're just gonna be their age. Also, I'd like to clarrify before continueing, Sky doesn't really look like himself, since he's a kid. Just a black shirt and grey shit for young Sky.

I told you to read the Authors Note in the first chapter! >:U I guess no one listened!

Sorry for my rant, it just was annoying me.

2 chapters of the contest left!

~CakeEater4