Chapter 12

Good news! My hand is better! Also, I'm making up for not updating yesterday.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's my birthday, and I invited all of my friends to the castle. Eric bought me a huge cake for the occasion. It had butter icing with white designs, and I already have tons of gifts.

Eric had a few people build a parkour course outside in the garden. The bottom was filled with water so we wouldn't get hurt.

"Hey Sky!" I heard. I turned and saw Ty, about to push me. I moved just in time. "Truce?" he asked nervously. I laughed and pushed him anyway.

Later, I was behind Mitch. Vivvi, Mitch, and I were in a race for the finish. "No! I fan! I fan!" Mitch yelled every time I tried to push him off. He kicked my legs and I lost balance. "No!" I screamed, falling in the water. "I am the parkour king!" he yelled, making it to the finish before Vivvi.

Later we dried off and went inside to eat cake. This is the best cake I've ever eaten! IT TASTES LIKE BUTTER!!!

After that, I got to open presents. I got a butter sword from Kermit; a butter axe from Jerome, Roxie, and Summer; a bow from Mitch, Audrey, and Star; a butter block from Quinton; a kitkat from KitKat {See what I did there?}; a diamond sword from Lauren(I guess it has some Herobrine magic on it... it'd be better if it were butter); and an enchantment table from Seto, Kitty, and Olivia.

Ian gave me his gift. It was in a small box. Inside, were sunglasses. "Do you like them? They're like mine!" he said. I nodded and put them on. Alittle dark, but nothing I couldn't get used to.

Keeping the sunglasses on, I opened Ty's present. It was a pair of black, fingerless gloves. "Sweet huh? I decided on them with Astrid and Bre!" he said, smiling proudly. "Yeah! Thanks!" I said. I put those on, too.

Finally, I opened Jason's gift. They're a pair of dull red shoes. "Do you like them?" he asked, nervously. "Yeah! They're great!" I said. I put them on. Even though they wern't black, they still matched my outfit, especially with the sunglasses and gloves.

There were no more presents. Then, Eric came up to me. "Sky, I want you to have this." he said. He gave me an amulet; a butter ring circling a shiny purple stone. It was tied together with a thick white rope. "What does it do?" I asked as he put it around my neck. "You will find out in a time of need." he said simply. "Whatever you do, don't take this off." he said, staring into my eyes(or sunglasses, I still didn't take those off). I nodded.

----------Time Skip----------

Everyone(who doesn't live in the castle) had already left. I went to bed, wondering what the amulet does.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} Yay! A birthday chapter! PRESENTS!!! CAKE!!! PARKOUR!!! Wait, parkour?!

Hope you liked this! And sorry for not updating yesterday!

I wonder how many typos I got in this chapter....

~CakeEater4