Chapter 20

Uh oh. I have a feeling that something bad will happen in this chapter...

*facepalm* Of course I do, I'm the one who wrote it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early in the morning. "TY!!! JASON!!! WAKE UP!!!" I screamed. Jason came out of his room, sleepily. "Where's Ty?" I asked. Jason shrugged. I opened the door to his room. "Ty?" I called. He's not in there. "Maybe he left?" Jason suggested. I shrugged, slightly worried.

I walked to Vivvi's house, with a huge smile on my face and Jason by my side. I knocked on the door and waited. And waited. "Vivvi?" I called. I got an uneasy feeling about this. I opened the door. It's not locked. There are tables and chairs turned over. On the wall, was a note.

Sky,

We've kidnapped you're friends. They include Ty, Vivvi, KitKat, Sammy, Seto, Kitty, Audrey, Rose, Roxie, and Summer. If you ever want to see them again, come to the squid base immediatly. You are allowed to bring remaining friends. You have two days.

Signed, HuskyDerpKipz(yes, I escaped)

Under the note was a map from here to the squid base. "No! NO!" I yelled. Jason ran in. "What?! What is it?!" he asked. I pointed to the note with a shaky hand. "They've got our friends. The squids. We need to get everyone else, and go to the squid base." I said.

First, we got Hez. "Hey guys!" he said. I explained the situation to him. "Okay. Lets split up. I'll find Olivia and Lauren. Jason, you get Crystal, Mitch, and Quinton. And Hez, you go find Astrid, Bre, and Jerome." I said.

I went up the mountain where I first met Olivia and Lauren. Luckily, they were up there, talking to each other. Olivia was crying. "Guys! HuskyDerpKipz and the squids got our friends! Including Seto!" I said. Olivia looked up, anger in her eyes. "Lets go." she said.

We round up everyone. "Lets go get those squids!" Lauren yelled.

We followed the map until the sun went down. Then we set up camp for the night. I sat next to Jason. "Jason, I feel like this is all my fault. I should've checked all of the mirrors before leaving." I said, hugging my knees to my chest. "Don't be so hard on yourself. You couldn't have known!" Jason said, patting me on the back. I smiled at him. He's always been a great friend,

Olivia sat far from the fire we lit. "Hey. How are you doing?" I asked. "I just... I wonder if he's okay. He's a sorcerer, but he's not invinsible. No one is." she said sadly. I knew she was talking about Seto. "I know how you feel. I was about to ask Vivvi out today. I just keep thinking about her." I said.

I looked over at Mitch and Jerome, who were sitting by the fire. They must feel the same way, with Summer and Audrey gone. I walked over to them. "Hey. We'll get them back. All of them. I promise." I said. They smiled at me. "Group hug?" Jerome asked, smiling. He pulled me down and I started laughing. Then I got up. "Night, dood." Mitch said.

I shared a tent with Jason. "Goodnight Jason." I said. "Night. I hope they're all okay." he said. I nodded.

----------Squid Base(No P.O.V.)----------

Ty groaned and opened his eyes. "Wh-where am I?" he asked. Audrey woke up next to him. "I don't know... but I have a bad feeling about this..." she said. Everyone else woke up around them.

A figure walked up to Ty's cage. "So... you're awake..." a voice said. Ty squinted in the dim light. The voice is so familiar... "Now we wait for Sky." the voice said, laughing evily. A light came on and Ty saw who he was looking at. "Quinton?!" Ty asked in shock. "No. HuskyDerpKipz." he said. Ty gasped. 'But we destroyed the mirrors!' he thought. "I escaped." HuskyDerpKipz said, as if answering his question.

"Why are we here?!" Seto shouted. "Shh... don't worry. You're just bait for Sky. All we want is Sky..." the derp clone said. "Don't you dare hurt Sky!" Vivvi said, grabbing the cage bars. HuskyDerpKipz ignored her and walked away.

Suddenly, Derplox ran up to Ty's cage. "What?! I know we definetly destroyed you!!" he said, backing away. "The squids made more derp clones after you destroyed our old ones and HuskyDerpKipz escaped." Ssunderp explianed, walking up next to Derplox.

Sky's derp clone came up to Ty's cage. "What's my name, huh?! What's my name?!" he asked. "Uhhh... lemme think... SkyDerpMineraft?" Ty asked. The derp clone smiled. "Yes. I like that." he said.

Ty sighed. "Is that gonna be my job now?! Giving you names?!" he asked, irritated. "Sure." Ssunderp responded, thinking he was serious. Ty groaned. "Sky, please come soon." Ty pleaded as the derp clones surrounded his cage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} DUN, DUN DUNNNNNN!!! Oops, I mean DERP, DERP, DEEERRRRRPPPP!!!

So much derpiness!

I literally came up with names for all of Team Crafted!

~DerpEater4

Wait that sounds weird... can you guys make one for me?

~CakeEater4