Chapter 10 SetoSorcerer

My longest story so far!!!

Winner(s): D3stini3, HerobrinesKitty, and yaya631491 (so many numbers!!!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were walking to a very tall mountain. We were about to race. Up the mountain. Sure, it wasn't a good idea, but we were doing it anyway.

We saw a girl sitting by a frozen lake. She had white hair, a light blue ninja outfit and mask covering her mouth,and one blue eye while the other was white. She saw us looking at her and waved. "Hi. I'm Crystal {AKA CrystalFloe}." she said. I introdced her to my friends. Suddenly, she jumped away from Audrey. "What is it?" I asked. "That's weird, I'm only like this around fire..." Crystal mumbled.

"Maybe it's because I'm part lava mob." Audrey clarified. "I'm part ice mob." Crystal said. Audrey took a step back, afraid of hurting her.

Another girl walked up to us. She had a checkered black-and-red shirt, black ripped jeans, blonde hair, and white eyes. "Hello Sky. My name is Lauren {AKA Yewerz}. Nice to meet you." she said. "How do you know my name?" I asked, slightly frightened. "I can tell." she replied. "So... we were about to race up the mountain. Want to join us?" I asked, looking between the two girls. They nodded.

We began to climb. I reached a small ledge and took a break. I heard screaming and looked up. Ty was falling. I quickly grabbed his hand as he passed by me. "Th-thanks." he stuttered. "Maybe we shouldn't have done this..." I muttered under my breath.

A few seconds later, everyone was ahead of me. Even Lauren was having fun, but it looked like something was bothering her. I found another ledge, this one was bigger and had a small lake. I washed my cut and bruised hands in the water before turning. Then somehting tackled me, causing me to fall.

I turned my head. It was a huge squid, but luckily not a derpy squid. It began to drag me into the lake. "Help!" I screamed. No one heard me. They kept climbing. "Help!"

The squid was suddenly lifted off my back, and thrown off a cliff. I looked up and saw a boy with a purple hood and a black outfit. Beside him were two girls, a pale one with red earmuffs and a matching scarf, and one with one icy blue eye, a white eye, a pink hoodie with a black hood, and black jeans.

"I'm Seto. This is my girlfriend, Olivia {AKA OliviaLovesSnow} and my... um... friend, Kitty {AKA HerobrinesKitty}." The boy said. "I'm Sky. Thanks for helping me out." I said. "Do you mind helping me up to the top? My friends are already up there." I asked. He nodded. His hands began to glow purple and my feet came off the ground. "No way! This is so cool!" I said. He levitated himself, Olivia, and Kitty.

I flew in front of my friends. "Hey guys!" I said. "Sky?! How are you doing that?!" Summer asked. "I met a sorcerer!" I shouted. Suddenly I fell, right into fluffy's arms. "Did anyone ever tell you that you have soft arms?" I asked. He laughed and put me down.

Seto, Olivia, and Kitty appeared over the edge. "This is the sorcerer I told you about! And that's Olivia and Kitty!" I said. "I'm Olivia, the snowgirl." Olivia introduced. Audrey stood back, uncomfortable.

"Wait... I know you..." Lauren said. She was looking at Kitty. "Dad said you ran away! At least, now I get why..." Lauren said. "What are you talking about?" Roxie asked. "We're both Herobrine's daughters. I was sent to kill Sky." Lauren admitted. I gasped and took a few steps back.

"But I don't want to!" she clarrified quickly. I sighed in relief. "So Seto. In gratitude of saving me from a squid that was probably gonna drown me, I reward you with the chance to become a Sky Army general!" I said, with way more drama than I aimed for. He nodded and I smiled.

Seto helped us all down. Before we left, Sammy waved, howled, then ran into the woods, fluffy and his girlfriend with his cousin following close behind.

We went back into the caslte, tired from today's adventure. As soon as I got into my room, I jumped into bed and fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A/N} This is fun!

I wont be updating again until Friday. Until then, guess the next character to-meh, you're all probably gonna guess the same thing.

See you next chapter!

~CakeEater4