Temper

Tony told me earlier about Happy being in an accident. There was an explosion at the Chinese theatre. Apparently Jack Taggert exploded because he had extremis inside him. He got it from Eric Savin, a man who's probably from HYDRA. The explosion were so terrible that Happy went to hospital immediately.

Tony's at the hospital right now to visit him. I look at the news that shows a lot of paparazzi's outside the hospital that Happy is in. A woman talks about Tony being at the hospital and if he can tell them more about the accident. I then see Tony leave the hospital with his sunglasses on. Then all the paparazzi's surround him. They keep asking him about Happy and the Mandarin and I get sick of it.

I promise you, if I were there with Tony right now, I would've called my suit and threat them. I don't care what people would think after, I've always promised myself that as long as I live, I'll protect the innocent people and the people I love.

Then a guy with his mobile phone says something about killing the Mandarin and Tony then turns to him with an angry glare.

''Is that what you want? Here's a little holiday greeting I've been wanting to send to the Mandarin. I just didn't know how to phrase is until now. My name is Tony Stark and I'm not afraid of you. I know that you're a coward, so I've decided...'' he takes off his sunglasses. ''-that you just died, pal. I'm gonna come get the body. There's no politics here, it's just good old-fashioned revenge. There's no Pentagon. It's just you and me. And on the off-chance you're a man, here's my home address: 10880, Malibu Port, 90265.''

''WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU MANIAC?'' I scream in frustration. Why the bloody hell is he revealing our address? That's the most stupidest thing he can ever do. I admire him for saying that he's not afraid of the Mandarin, but what an idiot.

''I'll leave the door unlocked. That's what you wanted, right?'' Tony takes the guy's phone and throws it against a wall. People gasp in shock. ''Bill me.'' he ends and goes into the car and drives away. I turn off the television and stand from the couch before shouting in anger and frustration.

''Tony, you son a-'' I say and punch the wall with my fist and make a big hole in the wall. I breathe heavily and try to calm down but I fail. Jarvis then speak up.

''Miss, you on the edge of having tachycardia (having a fast pulse, beating over 100 times a minute). I strongly require you to calm down.'' He says in a commanding voice, clearly worried about my health. But I can't calm down right now, Tony just revealed our address and that means we're getting attacked in no time. He's so dead when he gets home.

Speaking of the devil, I hear a car drive in the driveway and after a minute he comes into the living room. I look at him with an angry expression. He frowns at me.

''Hey babe, what's wrong?'' he asks me like nothing happened. I walk towards him while pointing at him.

''We're leaving this place, ASAP!'' I tell him angrily. He makes a stone face, because he knows what I'm talking about.

''Not an option. Ask me anything but leave that out of the question.'' he then discovers the big hole I made. ''What happened to the wall?'' he asks and looks at me. I stay silent and look at him with a cold expression. ''Wait, you did that?'' he asks as he points at me and then the wall.

''You've said that you upgrade your suits to protect me. Bringing the Mandarin here, won't protect the people you love. So if you don't love me, I understand you revealed our address, but then say it instead of trying getting me killed.'' He wides his eyes at me like I'm totally stupid. I hope I am.

''I do love you! I can't live without you! That's why we're not going anywhere because I can't protect you out there!'' he shouts back at me. My temper is starting to approach again and it makes me breathe heavily.

''Miss, your pulse is again on a high level. I need you to step away from Mr. Stark.'' Jarvis says to me, and I then step away from Tony. He frowns at me.

''What? What does he mean with high level? Baby, what's happening?'' He asks me concerned. I look at him with a soft expression.

''I have a temper. If I get all worked up, I get a pulse on a high level and I nearly have tachycardia.'' I tell him. He wides his eyes at me, because he knows about the consequences of tachycardia. (Can cause to death if tachycardia appears in wrong places in the heart.)

''Okay, honey. Just calm down. I'm sorry for shouting at you.'' he says and walks to me to pull me into a hug. After a couple of seconds I hug him back. It makes me relax and calm down. He pulls away and pecks me on the lips.

''You okay?'' he asks me. I nod. ''I'm going in the garage, I'm going to check on the attack.'' he says and leaves me in the living room.

''How's my pulse, Jarvis?'' I scratch the back of my neck.

''It's on its normal level, Miss. I strongly suggest you to get some sleep, to construct some strength into your body.'' I shake my head.

''No, I don't have time for sleeping. I need to start packing my stuff.'' I tell him and walk upstairs to the bedroom.

''Miss, I hardly think Mr. Stark, would be happy to hear that.'' he says, trying to stop me from packing and leaving the place.

''He must live with it, We're leaving and that's how it's going to be. End of discussion.'' I finish the conversation.