Arnim Zola and SHIELD attack

Nat scans the code system and it reveals the code. She then taps it and the elevator opens. It escorts us under the office. When the doors open, we see a dark room. We walk in quietly. When we walk further inside the room, the light turns on and it reveals a some sort of a technology center.

''This can't be the data point. This technology is ancient.'' she says to us.

I agree with her. ''You're right. Something's missing.'' I say to her.

She then discovers a small "box" for USB's. ''Like this one?'' she asks me and holds up the USB before putting it in.

All the technology start running like it's working in progress. ''Yes.'' I answer her. And when I think it can't get any more creepy.

''Initiative system?'' we hear a computer suddenly speak to us. It scares the crap out of me, so I aim my repulsers at the computer, but Steve tells me to stop by putting his hand on my hand and shaking his head. I lower my hand.

Nat then walks over to the computer and writes ''Yes.'' on it as an answer. Then a sound comes on. ''Shall we play a game?'' she jokes. Steve and I look at each other for a second. She then turns to us. ''It's from a movie that was really-'' she says to Steve, because she knows that I've seen the film.

''I know, I saw it.'' he says to her. The computer screen suddenly shows a shape of a face. Glasses and a nose? Am I correct?

''Rogers, Steven.'' it suddenly says. I jump and aim the beam again, but I wait to shoot to see what happens. ''Born 1918.'' the camera turns to Nat suddenly. ''Romanoff, Natalia Alianovna, born 1984.'' WTF? ''Clark, Emma Victoria.'' I then make ready to shoot because I'm now bloody terrified. ''Born 1996.'' it says.

Nat looks funny at me. ''Victoria?'' she asks in disbelieve.

I take down my hand and start to walk around them as I talk. ''It was my name, before I got adopted from Bulgaria. My parents wanted me to be called Emma instead, but still kept Victoria as a middle name for me, because it's a part of me from where I was born, from where I come from.'' I tell them the story, now standing between Steve and Nat. I thought Nat knew this. I shrug it off.

''It's some kind of recording.'' Nat then says. You don't say.

''I'm not a recording, Fraulein.'' the computer answers her. Nat frowns at it. ''I may not be the man I was when the Captain took me prisoner in 1945.'' Prisoner? What is he talking about? ''But I am.'' he says and then another computer shows an old picture of the man who speaks.

''You know this thing?'' Nat asks Steve. I look at Steve.

He looks around. ''Arnim Zola was a German scientist who worked for the Red Skull.'' he says. Arnim Zola? Who the hell is that creep? ''He's been dead for years.'' he says, now standing behind the computer.

''First correction, I am Swiss. Second, look around you. I have never been more alive.'' I now wish I was at home with Tony right now. Maybe this is like talking to Jarvis, but I'd rather talking to Jarvis than this guy. This guy just scares me. ''In 1972, I received a terminal diagnosis. Science could not save my body. My mind, however, that was worth saving, 200.000 feet of databanks. You are standing in my brain.'' it says.

Okay, I'm done. ''All right, that's enough.'' I say and lift up my repulsers again, about to shoot the machine, but Steve walks in front of me, so his shield is covering the computer and himself, while Nat takes a grip on my iron arm.

''Emma, No! Don't shoot.'' he says to me. I give him a serious glare. He returns the glare, but I know well enough that Steve won't give in, so I sigh and lower my hand so Nat removes her hand.