Love and old memories

Nat comes out of the toilet and turns me to her. ''Emma, it's not what you think, we we're undercover. We have to do whatever it takes to get away from the bad guys.'' she explains to me.

Don't give me technicalities, I know what undercover means. ''I know what undercover is. Now come on, before they find us.'' I say and bring out my hand. They bring out their hand and well, and I make them invisible.

We then walk towards the exit of the mall. We escape with success, and I tell them we go to my car. I sit on the drivers seat while Nat sits in passenger seat and Steve on the back seat next to the suit, which is still invisible. I make myself, the other two and the suit visible again.

Steve jumps a bit when he sees the suit next to him. ''What's Stark's suit doing here?'' he asks me.

''It's mine.'' I say simply and start the car and drive towards New Jersey. ''Jarvis, are you there?'' I call him out.

The suit starts to move, which makes Steve jump again. ''Yes, miss, I'm here. What can I do for you?'' he asks me.

''Just want to know how Tony's doing.'' I tell him.

''He's fine, miss. He misses you very deeply.'' He tells me.

I nod. ''Tell him that I love him and I miss him too. And also that I'll be home before he knows it.'' I say to Jarvis.

''Would you like me to make him a call?'' he asks me.

I think about it, because I miss his voice, but I need to concentrate on the mission, so he must wait. ''No, just tell him what I said.'' I say to him.

''As you wish, miss.'' he says and ends the conversation. I stay silent and keep driving. Nat breaks the silent after a bit.

''Emma, would you now please listen to us?'' she asks me pleadingly.

I mentally laugh at her to be so pleading.I smile at her. ''Of course, what do you want to talk about?'' I ask her like nothing is wrong and look at road again.

''You know that, the kiss you saw is just because of our job. It's nothing personal.'' she says to me.

I nod. ''I know. I don't hold a grudge. I mean, I have a boyfriend that I love, so why should I be sad about this?'' I ask her and look at her again.

''Emma, we know that you feel terrible about this.'' she starts to argue.

So she wants to argue? So be it. ''Terrible? Me terrible? Why should I feel terrible?'' I ask her, using my cocky tone against her.

''Don't say that, Emma. You know why.'' she says in a harsh tone, which she thinks scares me.

But is doesn't, I just give the raised eyebrow. ''No, I'm pretty sure that I don't, because I don't have any reason to feel terrible about you two kissing. It's fine with me, and you know why? Because it is after all just undercover.'' I say to her with a big smile. It makes her angry, and she gives me a glare because she knows how stubborn I can be when it comes to the point. I ignore her look and look at the road. I see a sign that says New Jersey. ''Hey, we're in New Jersey now.'' I say and point towards the sign outside.

The rest of the ride is silent. We reach a camp that looks closed. We step out of the car and walk towards the entrance where there's sign that says STOP!

''This is it.'' Steve says who has his shield in his hand. Natasha has her phone with her, so she can record this. The suit gets out of the car.

''Jarvis, open up.'' I say to him and the suit opens. I get in and it closes again. I then lock the car and walk over to Steve and Nat.