The Winter Soldier or wait what?

We're on the motorway, or what the Americans call it, the freeway. In the back seat, we're a bit tight, because I'm still wearing my suit. ''Hydra doesn't like leaks.'' Sitwell says to us.

''Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it?'' Sam then says to him as he looks at the rear-view mirror, getting eye contact with Sitwell.

Nat suddenly takes her head to Steve so she can see him properly. ''Insight's launching in 16 hours. We're cutting it a little bit close here.'' she says to him.

''I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the helicarriers directly.'' Steve says.

Sitwell then looks at him like he's crazy. ''What? Are you crazy? That's a terrible, terrible idea.'' he says to Steve.

Suddenly a person jumps on the roof, and before we know it, the window on Sitwell's side breaks and a metal arm takes a grip on him. He then gets thrown out of the car and out to the traffic, so he gets run over. I gasp and put on my helmet.

The person goes on the roof again and shoots through it. The bullets is about to hit Nat and I. Nat quickly jumps on the front seats and onto Steve to protect him. I know, she normally would've protect me as well, but because I'm wearing the armor, I'll be fine.

The person keeps shooting through the roof, so Steve suddenly pulls the handbrake and stops the car. The person falls off the roof and down on the road. He flies away, but stops by putting his metal fingers in the ground, slowing down the pace.

We all look at the person, thinking of who it is. We can't see the persons face, because it's covered by a mask. We can only see the long, brown hair. Shit, he looks creepy. We now stand still, where the other cars on the motorway drives by.

Nat puts up her gun and is about to shoot at the person, but suddenly a car bumps into us from behind, so she drops the gun on the floor. I look behind us to see a big 4x4 car, or vehicle, I should rather say. We then get pushed towards the person. As I'm trying to get the gun from the floor, the person jumps on the roof again, destroying the windows.

Sam tries to brake, so the tires create smoke. I see Nat trying to find the gun. Suddenly the metal arm comes down from the front window and takes the steering wheel. ''Shit!'' Sam shouts. I reach down to the floor and take the gun and give it to Nat. She then shoots through the roof, in hope of hitting the person.

I feel him jumping off the roof, but where did he go? I decide to get out of the car and stop it so nothing happens to the others. ''Emma, no!'' Nat shouts at me. But I ignore her before opening the door and flying out of the car.

I fly up in front of our car and takes my hand onto the "nose" of the car. I then try to resist the pressure of the 4x4, but it's too strong for me. The 4x4 suddenly pushes the car again and it runs over the wall on the motorway, which makes me lose the grip on the car

I see the guys throwing themselves out of the car and land on Steve's shield. But before I can do any more, I get the car onto me and I crash down on the ground. I hear Steve shouting my name.

I'm about to faint and probably have a vision, but before I do so, I get a call from Tony. Because this is really serious right now, I don't have time for this. ''Jarvis, tell Tony that I'm busy right now.'' I say to him.

''Yes, miss.'' he says.

I stand from the ground and see the person with a major shooting weapon. He shoots towards Steve with a big missile, so I quickly fly towards Steve to fly him away. But I'm too slow and it hits Steve's shield, making a big explosion, so both Steve and I fly down from the bridge and into a bus.

The bus then gets hit by another bus and falls to the side. I winch in pain. I look next to me to see Steve in pain as well. A guy takes all the injured people out of the bus. I hear a big explosion and cover Steve, in case it was close to us. I luckily wasn't. ''Thanks.'' Steve suddenly says to me.