Chapter 24

"Love, wake up." I opened my eyes but immediately closed it again. The light's blinding me. Kenneth chuckled. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and sat up.

"What time is it?" I asked before I could remember that there was a wall clock on the wall. Stupid me.

"It's 9:30 am." Kenneth answered.

"What time will they go? Damn I should have woke up earlier." Kenneth cleared his throat.

"Actually, love they already went."

"What?!" I yelled.

"Would you please let me finish? Your hair's definitely longer than your patience, I see." I bowed my head, embarassed. Damn it.

He smiled. "So, it was about 6:30 am when they went. I should've gone here to wake you up love, I know, and I'm sorry I didn't but I figured out that the guards and the Princess will walk out from the castle maybe around 10 am. So if you'd still want to go, then I will go too."

Oh. "Really?"

"Yes love really." He stood up. "I will wait for you outside."

"Okay" I answered as he shut the door.

--

"I'm ready!" I shouted as I ran to where Kenneth is. I am wearing a tight but comfy jeans, black boots and a black shirt. Two knives were tucked around each of my boots and another two on each side of my belt. My hair is knotted on a messy bun.

"Let's go." We walked our way to the exit, my nerves shaking with anticipation. We are going to save my sister. I am going to confess to her today.

He held my hand as we jogged our way to the exit, his jaw tensed and his skin cold. I stared at the back of his head as my attempt to destruct myself from this queasy feeling. I continued to stare at his head when he abruptly stop and I almost knock my head on his back.

"Why-

"They're here."

"What? Who's here?" I ask.

"Shon. And the others."

My eyes widen and my brows creased from confusion. I wasn't able to ask anything though because the front door flew open revealing Kenneth's men.

"Where's my sister? Where's Shon?" I hurriedly ask.

As if on cue, Shon entered the room dragging my very angry sister.

"What happened?" Kenneth asked Shon.

"Good thing we went there early. The king decided to deliver the princess earlier. He thought it'd be safer. When we came there they were already loading her bags on the truck. So we went a hundred kilometers ahead and waited for them."

"Good job man. Thank you."

Kenneth proceeded to where Shon is and he shook his right hand. I just stood there staring at my sister who is currently shooting daggers at Shon and Kenneth.

"Man, she's thinking of ways on how to cut your balls." Kenneth laughed and Yna's eyes widen.

"I'm flattered. Out of all the things she could've thought of cutting, she chose my balls. I must be really hot." Shon smirked at my sister whose cheeks and ears are as red as the red carpet on Oscars. I'm also shocked myself. This is the first long sentence I've heard Shon say.

"What have you done this time man? She's so freaking angry she's shouting profanities at you on her head right now. Oh and she said you're not hot."

"I don't know man. She should thank me for saving her sexy ass. But all she did was silently whine like a hungry beast and she bit me twelve times for Pete's sake!-

"She can speak now, right?" I cut Shon off.

"I mean, you can take her powers away, right?" I asked, suddenly unsure.

"Yes, you can now speak princess." Shon declared while flashing his playboy smile at my sister. Uh-oh

"Motherfucker! You ruined my god damn plan!" Yna roared and slapped Shon's hand.

"You slap like a child."

"Wait, what are you talking about? What's your plan?" I asked.

She turned her attention to me. "You. Wait I think I've seen you before. Wait. Oh yes. You're the fire girl from the training?" She asked.

"Yes it's me." I answered, my voice shaky.

"Could you please tell... Oh wait. I have a weird voice." She chuckled and Shon rolled his eyes. She doesn't have a weird voice.

"Oh my God I can actually speak." She laughed. I smiled.

"Thank me for being so awesome." Shon interrupted. Yna's smile disappeared

"You bastard! You freaking plan ruiner!"

"What the fuck are you talking about? I saved you! Don't you know! They are about to offer you to Verga's son! We saved you!" Shon yelled, exasperated.

"Bullshit! Get your hands off me!" Yna yelled back and Shon get his hands off her.

"You didn't really think I could handle myself? I am not fucking dumb and naive! I could just sing or talk there and they'd be freaking dead in a minute! I can save my freaking self without your helping hands dummy!"

"Then why didn't you?" Kenneth intervened.

"That's the thing! I didn't fight them off! Because I've been freaking waiting for this moment to arrive my whole fucking miserable life!" She yelled and then she cried. Not just cry as in tears flowing on her eyes but she sobbed. I hurriedly went to her to console her.

"Sssssh." I hugged her and rubbed my palms on her back.

"You don't understand." She said, voice hoarse from crying.

"I need to save my sister!" She added and I stiffen.

"You have another sister? I mean, you have a sister?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes. Renzhy. I need to save her."

"I need to save my sister." She said.

****

Another update! Hope you enjoyed. Please do share, comment or vote. :)