me too

I was standing in front of Blake and my head and heart were going ninety miles an hour, I had to look up at him because compared to my small 5'7 figure he was a giant.

"I'll teach you how to shoot." He said to me as he looked down and smiled.

In my head I was still trying to grasp what was happening, this honestly felt like a dream, but I pulled myself together and said, "Okay."

Blake was standing behind me with a ball in his hands, he handed it to me and then slightly touched both of my arms and lifted them up, helping me position them where they needed to be.

"If I can teach you to shoot like me, I bet you'll make this free throw shot."

"Well lets see just how good you are." I sarcastically said back.

I shot the ball from where he had positioned my arms and to my surprise I made it. Blake was suddenly shouting "Ohhhh!" and dancing around the court like a little boy, while I just watched him and laughed.

"What's going on out here?" Blake stopped running around and my laugh got quiet after a deep voice came from the same place Blake had walked out earlier

"Coach, I was just shooting around, trying to get some extra practice in."

It was Doc, he must have heard Blake and I celebrating my shot.

"The game finished almost 2 hours ago Griffin, go home and get this girl out of here."

And there it was, embarassed for the 5th time tonight.

Doc walked off and I started to walk towards the stairs to leave, thinking Blake would be upset with me for getting Doc worked up.

"Emma? Where are you going?"

"Oh, I was just gonna head home you know, I didn't mean to get you in trouble with Doc or cause anything."

"Don't think so highly of yourself." He smirked at me, using the comment I had used on him earlier.

I just looked at him, smiled and laughed. Blake looked down at me with his brown eyes and said, "I want to see you again Emma."

It took me a second to respond, but I got my thoughts together, "me too."

He ran back into the locker rooms and left me there. I was surprised a little that that's how he ended things, but I walked over towards the stairs to finally head home.

I had just walked out of the Staples Center and was about to my car when someone pulled up next to me. The windows of the car were so dark and tinted I didn't know who it was and was honestly scared, until the window rolled down.

"I almost forgot, here's my number."