every time

Emma's POV-

I woke up the next morning and noticed Blake wasn't next to me. I pouted to myself and grabbed my phone off the nightstand.

iMessage

Blake: sorry i didn't get to see you this morning, babe, you looked so tired i didn't want to wake you before practice. text me when you're awake. i love you

I felt sad realizing I wouldn't get to spend time with Blake until after the game tonight, but quickly snapped myself out of it. "Why was I being so selfish about Blake lately?" I thought to myself.

Emma: i'm up. this is why you can't leave, i end up sleeping until noon.

Emma: what're you guys up to now?

Blake: we finished practice about an hour ago, we're all getting lunch now, i should be able to come see you in a few minutes.

Emma: :)

I got out of bed, turned some music on my phone and hopped in the shower.

Whenever I showered by myself, I constantly think, about anything and everything.

I started thinking about the playoffs and how nervous I was for the team. I've been a Clippers fan for as long as I can remember and I think I wanted them to win a championship just as much as the team wanted to win. I knew Blake was going to be nervous and anxious when he came back to the room so I had to get myself together and be there to support him.

"Emma? Where are you?" I heard Blake as he walked into the bathroom.

"Right here." I laughed as Blake stopped to look me up and down through the glass shower door.

"Blake, stop it." I said, turning off the water and stepping out of the shower. I pushed Blake out of the way so I could grab my towel and I walked back out to the bed.

"You look beautiful, babe."

"Thank you." I smiled at him, while I threw on a pair of black leggings and a red, flowy tank top. "I'm sorry I fell asleep before you came home last night and that I slept so long today." I sighed as I sat down next to him at the foot of the bed.

"Don't worry about it. I know you like to sleep and there's an hour time difference here too, so that doesn't help." He smiled at me, "I just want to win this championship and spend the summer with you." He put his arm around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"That sounds amazing." I said as we both laid back on the bed. "What time do you have to leave?"

"Soon. Doc wants us to do some team bonding thing at two and then around 4 we'll start warm ups."

"Okay."

"Do you want to ride with Jada and Chelsea to the game? They'll probably leave around 3."

"Hm. I might just grab an Uber and go a little later, if you're okay with that."

"Of course, I don't want you to be bored for 4 hours until the game starts. I don't even know why they're going that early."

I laughed and cuddled up next to Blake. I had become so attached to him in such a short period of time. I was so thankful to have someone like him in my life.

.....

We laid in bed talking, cuddling, laughing and kissing for about an hour, then Blake's phone went off and I knew he had to leave.

"I'll see you in a few hours?" He looked back at me and asked before walking out the door.

"Of course. I can't wait to watch you." I smiled at him, "Since I won't get to talk to you later, good luck and don't worry about anything, you're going to play great." I said walking up to him so I could kiss him goodbye.