come over

After the whole Blake and DJ incident I ended up going back to my apartment. Getting along by myself was hard, but I managed. It had been a month since that night and me and Blake hadn't talked much. We both knew we screwed up.

It was December now and I had spent Thanksgiving with my family. It wasn't too exciting, my mom talked to me more than my dad, but the majority of the time they were on their phones with business calls. That's why I hated family things with only them.

TMZ had posted something about Blake and Brynn "getting cozy" over the holiday. That hurt to read, but I knew how Blake felt about her, so I didn't get too upset.

I've been pretty alone for the last month. My leg healed over the first 2 weeks. I had a check up appointment a couple days ago, but everything looked fine.

Shelby and Justin were getting really close and never talked to me. I think they're dating but I'm not sure, like I said, nobody talks to me.

The last 4 weeks it was just me and Netflix and a lot of homework and delivery food.

....

My christmas break just started and I was more than excited to have 3 weeks off of school. I wasn't excited that my parents were going to Washington for Christmas and couldn't pay for me to go with them so I'd be stuck at home alone, though.

I rolled over in bed, waking up from my barely 4 hours of sleep to a text I wasn't expecting.

iMessage

9:13 am

Blake: when can we talk? Ford misses you

Blake: i miss you a lot

Blake: we both wanted space and we got that. It's been a month and a half. I'm over it

Blake: i'm tired of not waking up to you next to me emma :(

A smile crept onto my face, I missed him so much.

Emma: what do you have going on today? I'm on break, so i'm free to talk any time.

Emma: i guess i miss you too, a little ;)

Blake: come over in an hour?

Blake: and stop lying to yourself, babe, you miss me a lot

I clicked my phone off, sliding out of bed. I hadn't put makeup or nice clothes on for over a month and I knew Blake wouldn't care what I was wearing but I wanted to look nice for him.

While I was getting ready I requested an uber. I wasn't ready to get back into driving yet and I figured if tonight went okay I wouldn't be coming home, so I wouldn't need my car.

.....

The uber dropped me off in Blake's driveway and as as soon as I got out of the car I became nervous.

I hadn't seen Blake in so long. I was so excited to figure things out and be in his arms again.

He was home to me and boy, I've missed his hugs and jokes and pancakes and everything else so much.

I walked up to the door and before I could even knock he opened it and picked me up and hugged me.

I was surprised, but happy.

I laid my head in the crook of his neck and smiled, "finally." I thought to myself.

"How are you doing, baby?" He asked with a concerned look on his face, I hadn't been updating him on my leg or anything, I should have but I was mad and he never asked.

"I'm good. Everything works like new." I replied as we walked towards the couches in his living room. "So, do you want to start this time?"

"Sure." He sighed. "I miss you so much, Emma. This last month has been one of the hardest months for me. I got so used to coming home to you and sleeping with you every night and I loved having you take care of Ford. I loved taking care of you while you needed me. I've been thinking so much lately. Nobody has ever made me feel like you do. I fucked up. I invited another girl over while we were together and I physically hurt someone for no reason. I understand why you left and why we haven't been talking. But, fuck, Emma. I'm so over it. I love you and I'm yours. 110% yours. I promise. Just come back."

He really knew how to pull at my heartstrings

"I love you too, Blake. And I'm so sorry for not coming to you right away when things happened with DJ. I know now that in those situations it's better to be upfront with you than put it off. I forgive you for the things you did. They could've been a lot worse but you never let them get that far. I've missed you so much. I haven't had anyone the last month. Shelby, Justin, even my parents, haven't talked to me. I've been alone and not a day went by that I wasn't missing your voice and your jokes and your laugh when we're watching Netflix. I just want us back."

He held his arms out and I scooted into them, I laid against his chest with his arms wrapped around me.

He rested his head on top of mine, "I love you so much. I won't hurt you again." He kissed the top of my head.

"I won't either, Blake. I love you."

- sorry for the big time jump. like i said i'm trying to catch the story up to real time, so just bear with me. i'm feeling all emotional tonight so this chapter was pretty sappy. hope you all enjoyed it :)