sheets

I deleted this part the first time I posted it because I didn't think it was any good. But I'm adding it back, it's not as bad as I originally thought.

Blakes POV-

By the time we got back to the house, Emma's family had started making dinner, she had said they always ate early in the day for some reason, around 3-4.

We walked through the door hand in hand and her mom turned around and smiled, "honey, your cousins and aunts and uncles are all coming over for dinner, you and blake should go change back into some nicer clothes."

Emma agreed and we ran back upstairs to our room. I kept poking her butt on our way up the stairs and we both laughed while she tried and failed to swat my hands away.

When we walked through the door way I pushed the door shut behind us and picked Emma up from behind and rolled onto the bed with her in my arms. Her laughter filled the room and I smiled. I rolled on top of her, tickling her sides, trying to avoid her flailing arms and legs. Her head fell back and she kept laughing. I'm sure they could hear us downstairs but I didn't care. Emma looked so happy and I loved it when she did.

I stopped tickling her and just hovered over her. I started to kiss her neck and she held my neck, I knew she liked it. I could feel her legs moving against the cold, white sheets, I knew I was turning her on. I held her hands above her head and moved further down her neck, towards her chest, when she let out a quiet moan, "Blake."

I knew her family was down stairs but I couldn't help myself, we had been together for 2 months now but Emma still didn't want to move too fast, which meant no regular sex. And don't get me wrong, I love her and respect that but, she's so beautiful, it's hard to not want it.

I tugged at her pants, wanting them off as fast as she could get them off, but she pushed my hand away and pulled on my head, removing my lips from her chest.

"Blake, we can't. Not right now." She sounded disappointed.

"Baby, it's okay."

"Good." She kissed my cheek and we both got up to change our clothes.

...

A couple hours later the rest of her family had arrived and we were all sat around the dinner table. Her Aunt Anna, Uncle Tom, mom, dad, 2 other aunts and uncles and 4 of her cousins had joined us. I was loving her family, they all had the same type of personality, funny, witty and just fun to be around. It had been a while since I was in a relationship where I was comfortable around family and I was glad to have that back.

Just to mess with Emma, while she was talking to one of her aunts across the table, I moved my hand that was resting on my lap to her lap and moved it along towards the top of her thigh. She kept talking like nothing was happening, but I felt her start to move her legs and I knew she liked it.

A few minutes later I had started a conversation with her dad and uncles about the basketball season and I felt Emma start to mess with me. Her hand was running along my thigh and I could feel myself getting turned on. She kept her conversation going, as did I. But, before I knew it her hand was resting between my legs and after what had happened earlier that day I couldn't control myself and had to push Emma's hand away.

She leaned over and kissed my cheek and laughed quietly in my ear.

...

We all helped clean up and eventually moved to the living room.

We were all having random conversations, some about basketball, some about our relationship and some just about the weather. It was crazy to me how long these people could talk.