kiss me

I pulled back from the kiss, didn't say anything and I left. I was scared because I liked him, but he hurt me and I didn't just want to be someone he hooked up with every weekend.

"Emma! Wait, Please!" I could hear Blake shouting, he wasn't running after me this time and I was okay with that.

I was walking towards my car, not paying attention to what was around me and I ran into DJ.

"Emma? What are you doing here?"

"Nothing actually, I was just getting ready to go home."

I knew he could tell something was wrong, I wasn't crying, but I had tears in my eyes and I was being short with him.

"Is this about Blake? What'd he do?"

"You didn't see all the pictures from this morning of him with a girl outside of his house?"

"I don't pay attention to that stuff Emma. He did that? He really likes you, I don't know why he would do that to you. Blake isn't very good with commitment, maybe he got scared."

DJ hugged me and I said "thank you," and kept walking to my car. How the hell did I get myself into this mess in a few days? I had only seen Blake 3 times now and I shouldn't be attached to him. How did I go from being the quiet girl in college, who went to Clippers games on the weekends to the girl who kissed Blake Griffin and then heard he hooked up with someone else?

...

A few days went by and I was back in my psychology class, I hadn't heard from Blake and I hadn't made an effort to talk to him either. Shelby came back from her vacation and I told her everything.

iMessage

1:02 pm

Shelby: I really think you should talk to him Em. You guys weren't dating when he hooked up with her, I know it hurts, but he really didn't do anything wrong.

Emma: He did to? He took me on a date, called me beautiful constantly, and kissed me. Then hooked up with another girl a day later. That's messed up.

Shelby: Just talk to him. It'll help.

She was probably right, I couldn't keep avoiding him and not clearing up what happened.

iMessage

1:27 pm

Emma: hey, can we meet up later?

Blake: whenever you want beautiful

Emma: my class is out at 2:30, meet me at the fountain in grand park ok?

Blake: i'll be there

...

"You look cute in that Clippers tank."

I looked up from my phone and saw Blake walking towards me, I almost thought he wasn't going to show up. He hugged me and I hugged back, but not as tight as he was holding me.

Before I could even get a word out Blake started talking.

"Look. I know I screwed up, I shouldn't have slept with that girl. I needed something to get you off my mind so I could sleep and I did the wrong thing. I've never liked a girl like you and I'm not good with commitment and I just did what I would have done with another girl, but when I woke up I realized you weren't like other girls."

"Blake it's okay. We're not dating, we've known each other for a week now, I overreacted. I like you a lot, yes. But I had no reason to cause a scene like I did. Can we try again?" I asked.

Blake looked around, lightly laughing and said, "hey, I'm Blake." Just like he had the night we met.

I smiled and said, "yeah I know, I'm Emma

I smiled and said, "yeah I know, I'm Emma." Just like I had the night we met.

We both laughed and smiled and he put his arm around my neck and started walking, but I stopped him.

"Blake?"

"Yeah beautiful."

"Kiss me."

-this one is short again, i'm sorry! but shoutout to the 3 people who have my story on their reading lists and all the people who got my story to 300 views!! it means the world :)