hugs

Blake's POV-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing. I was happy I was going to see my parents but I hated getting up this early.

I rolled over towards Emma, who was curled up in a ball on her side of the bed, and nudged her shoulder. She moaned at me, meaning she didn't want to get up.

I drug myself out of bed and walked to Ford's room, I picked him up out of bed and carried him into my room and laid him down next to Emma.

I walked into the closet and got dressed, gathered the present's I had got for Ford and Emma and set them by the door and walked into the bathroom to shower.

.....

I walked out of the bathroom to see Emma and Ford cuddled up together in bed. Why were they both so cute?

I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and snapped a picture.

I leaned down on the bed and pulled back the covers from both of them and they groaned together, almost in sync.

"You guys have to get up. I let you sleep longer than me, we have to leave soon."

Emma's eyes slowly opened and she looked over at me and smiled, "Merry Christmas," she said in a cute, groggy voice.

"Merry Christmas, baby." I smiled back at her, "I already got a lot of things together, you and Ford just have to get ready and then we can leave."

"Okay. I'm going to go take a shower real quick. Then I'll just have to grab your presents and get dressed and I'll be ready." She said, running off to the bathroom.

I sat down on the bed next to Ford, he was kind of awake, but not really.

"Hey, buddy. Do you know what you want to wear today? I'll grab it for you and you can stay in your pajamas while we're on the flight."

"I don't care." He answered,I knew he didn't but sometimes he got upset when I didn't ask.

I walked into his room and grabbed out a pair of little khaki's and a plain white t-shirt and headed back to the bedroom.

"Did you let Ford pick out his outfit?" Emma said walking out of the bathroom, in a robe towards the closet.

"He said he didn't care, so I just grabbed something."

She laughed a little, "it's cute when he gets mad at you for picking out what he wears."

I smiled at her and she disappeared into the closet to change.

.....

An hour later we finally arrived at the airport and were seated on the jet. I didn't like spending the money on jets but today I just didn't feel like dealing with a huge flight full of people.

Ford was sat in one of the chairs with an iPad, keeping himself entertained, and me and Emma sat next to each other on the couch.

"I'm so tired. I hope I'm more awake by the time we land." Emma said, resting her head on my shoulder.

"You'll be fine, babe." I replied, kissing her forehead.

.....

Our flight landed a couple hours later and my parents had called and said they would be there to pick us up.

We grabbed our bags and waited out front for their car to show up. Ford was excited and Emma was freaking out, which was understandable, but I tried to reassure her as much as possible.

"Blake, what if they don't like me? I want them to like me." She kept saying.

"Baby, you'll be fine, just be yourself and you'll have nothing to worry about. Me and Ford love you, why wouldn't they?"

I saw their SUV pull up and my mom waved at Ford before jumping out. She bent down and hugged Ford and then proceeded to hug me. I kissed her cheek and turned to introduce her to Emma.

"Mom, this is Emma. Emma, this is my mom, Gail."

My mom reached out her arms and hugged Emma, "it's so nice to meet you. Blake has told us so many good things about you."

Emma was stuck in the hug, but I could hear her reply, "I'm so happy to see you guys. I've been so excited for this."

"We've been excited too!" my mom said, "it's not often we see the girls Blake 'dates' so you must be pretty special to him and that means you're pretty special to us too."

Emma smiled and hugged her again and I saw my dad walk around from the back of the SUV.

He reached a hand out to Ford and they shook hands. Ford loved shaking people's hands, he said it made him "feel older."

He hugged me for a quick second and then did the same as my mom and turned to Emma, so I introduced them. "Emma, this is my dad, Tommy. Dad, this is Emma."

He reached his arms out and embraced her in a hug. I heard her say it's nice to meet you and he agreed, pulling away from the hug.

My mom piped up while walking towards the car, "Well, shall we!"

My dad set Ford in the back seat and me and Emma walked to the back of the car to set our bags down.

"I told you they'd like you." I looked at her smirking.

She lightly hit my shoulder, "shut up!"

I kissed her for a second and then we took our place next to Ford in the back seat.

"Are you guys ready for Christmas?" My mom said, you could tell how excited she was to have us all here. I saw them pretty regularly but a lot of the times they were in LA, it wasn't often that I got to make the trip back home. I was happy too, I wanted to try to show Emma around a little bit before we left.

-the next chapter will be longer. this was just a filler.