Foot Lady, Blondie, Girly and Weak

Cain finished dressing before me and when I stepped out he was standing in all his glory outside the bathroom stalls. His abs defined, his arms beautifully tan and his demeanor so calm. His eyes burned as he stared at my exposed legs. I became highly aware of the light breeze grazing my nearly exposed breasts. The bathing suit was modest and I liked it for the most part but the front was a little too deep of a V for me. Apparently it was too deep for Cain's immediate liking either. He came closer to me and grabbed my hand.

"I didn't realize how low it was. We'll get it fixed later." I nodded and knew it wasn't that bad but agreed that it could be a bit more closed up. I felt slightly self-conscious as I eyes landed on me from a nearby group of guys sitting on the sand. Cain noticed and growled lightly and put an arm over my shoulder pulling me into his side. "Why am I doing this? These fucking bastards."

Cain released me and pulled out his shirt from the beach bag on his shoulder and put it over my head and tugged it down my body. I put my arms through the sleeves and the shirt fell to the middle of my thighs. Cain put his arm back around my shoulders and pulled me to him again and then had us walk in the direction of the water.

I didn't know if it was the heat of the sun or Cain's presence that had me feeling like I was a thousand degrees but it was likely due to the latter. Cain found a spot he liked near the water's edge but far enough away that we weren't going to be sucked into the ocean. He released me and laid down a towel and pointed at it. I sat obediently and he stared down at me.

"I'm going to run into the water really quickly, stay here okay?" I nodded and Cain looked at me a bit longer. He reached into the bag sitting at my side and took out a baseball cap. "Wear this, the sun might hurt your eyes." He placed the hat on my head and I adjusted it slightly.

"Thanks." He nodded and literally ran away into the water. I was surprised I didn't get a mouthful of sand. The water wasn't too far so Cain was fully submerged in it and looking back at me to verify my location in less than a minute. I waved, proving my presence, and he returned to dunking his head under the water. He was glistening like a god and other girls on the beach were not oblivious to his looks. I was going to run in there if any of them tried touching him. I wasn't the best swimmer but I could at least go to the chest height water comfortably.

I sat on the towel playing with the sand near my toes until I made a small castle over my feet. I had been to the beach quite a few times before and it always brought me a warm happy feeling. It was calming and tranquil. As if to prove me wrong a shovel fell in front of me accompanied by two pairs of small feet. I looked up from the ground and in front of me were two very confused toddlers.

"Why are you burying your feet?" The one that had spoken was a little brown haired girl with pigtails and a pink one piece with a tutu. The other child was a boy a little taller than her with brown hair also. They looked to be siblings or cousins.

"It feels nice, have you ever tried it?" I smiled at the small girl and she then glared at the little boy.

"He buried my feet once! I got stuck and a wave hit me and ruined my dress!" I tried my best not to laugh and instead gasped and looked at the grinning boy.

"No! That is no way to treat a lady!" He chuckled.

"She's no lady, lady! She's just a little girllllll." He stuck his tongue out at her and she glared at him.

"I'm going to tell Auntie! You'll be in so much trouble." The little girl looked smug and the boy rolled his eyes. He'd likely get a scolding in the car later.

"If he makes you a castle, a castle fit for a princess, will you forgive him?" The girl looked interested in the idea and finally agreed. The little boy looked determined.