I'm Yours

My body felt hot, the room felt like it was spinning and all I could think about was how I needed to be as close to Cain as possible. My lips were locked to Cain's in that silly way that made it seemed like we weren't breathing but somehow we were. And with every breath I breathed in more Cain.

My hands explored the expanse of his chest and his found their way to the bottom of my shirt. He began tugging it up and I lifted my arms so he could remove it. My bra was nothing special, a simple black one, but it really didn't matter. Cain feathered kisses over the top of my breasts paying special attention to my scar. "Beautiful." He mumbled into my chest.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and his lips returned to my own. That beautiful flame Cain seemed to always posses was back in full force. I pressed my chest closer to Cain's and he moved backwards so he was laying on the bed and I was hovering above him. I felt his hardness press into me and we both groaned in pleasure.

"I want you Cain." I sat up from kissing him, my hands rested on his lower abs, his hands holding firmly to my hips. I had no doubts my eyes were black, Cain's were the same. My fingers began to play with the top of his jeans and he growled.

"Then have me, I'm yours." I smiled and lowered myself once again to kiss him. I only let the kiss be a short encounter and slowly began kissing my way down his jaw, neck, chest and then down his abs until I was hovering over the button of his jeans. I looked up at him to see his head back and a hand in his hair. I felt proud of myself and happy, I was making him feel this way.

I unbuttoned his jeans and began pulling them down. I quickly realized I wouldn't be able to do it alone and thankfully Cain could tell as he sat up and removed the remainder of his jeans. He then captured my mouth and once again I was breathing in solely Cain.

He flipped us so I was no longer on top and without much effort reach for the waist band of my pants and while leaning back pulled them quickly from my legs. They flew across the room and landed in a small pile of their own. I looked from the pants back to Cain and couldn't contain my laughter.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked with a smirk as he leaned back over me. I looked at him with a smile in my eyes and laughter still.

"You looked like a magician just now. It reminded me of the table cloth trick." I made a table cloth pulling gesture with my arms while continuing to laugh.

"That was supposed to be a sexy move not a funny one." He smiled and then feathered my face with kisses. My laughter soon subsided and I kissed him back on the lips.

"Sorry love, I still enjoyed it though. Great move." I gave him a thumbs up and he laughed and then kissed my hand.

"I'll just have to try harder next time." Cain pressed his body against mine, the light mood now gone and the heated sensations coming back. He ground his hips into mine and I felt my body shaking with pleasure, I couldn't imagine it getting much better than this.

His hand went to my back and released the clasp on my bra before tossing it to the ground. My breasts were free to be seen and I was less nervous than I thought I would be. Cain wasted no time and began exploring the new expanse of my body now available to him and his excitement grew.

Everything moved fast from there. Next his boxers were gone and then my underwear, before I knew it Cain was lining himself up to complete the mating process. I was ready, beyond ready, I was excited. I was begging him to take me, make me his own completely, but then a thought hit me.

"Wait!" His eyes shot to mine and I could see the great struggle he was having. His eyes were a bright swirl of black and blue and his jaw was clenched.