7

ZOEYS POV

"Mimi! Meg!" I squealed, painfully

"Your arm Zoey!" Mimi gasped

"Who did you get into a fight with?" Meg asked, poking at my eyes.

"No one, I just uhm fell."

"And mark wasn't there to catch you? Odd?" She rang out.

I sighed and looked at my arm.

"Hey? You ok? It's just a flesh wound it'll be fine." Mimi said.

"It's not that."

"It's not?"

"I broke up with Mark."

They both gasped.

"Really?! Are you serious?" Meg squealed

"Why?! What happened?" Mimi chorused

"I just feel constricted you know," I sighed leaning back on the bed.

"Wow. Okay. Never thought that would happen. You might not find anyone else thou Zoey." She warned.

I nodded but didn't answer.

"You have!!" Meg yelled. "Zoey! You Litterally just broke up that's insane."

The girls looked at each other.

"Who is he?"

"He's no one. Forget it."

"Forget it??! No way!"

I groaned "who let you up here anyway?"

"Oh we were having cake in the cafe and," Meg paused and sighed happily "Elliott came over and told us that you busted your arm"

"And Wesley" Mimi smiled, in a daydream "suggested we should come up and see you. So here we are."

"Yeah those two guys are so sweet"

I laughed a little to myself, still getting my head around the idea of Elliott being sweet.

"Anyway...Thanks for coming to see me guys." I smiled

"Of course Zoey! Just because we're going off to our collage and your doing, well what ever your going to do, doesn't mean we're gonna stop being friends!" Mimi smiled standing up.

"Yeah! We'll always be looking out for you Zoey. Especially when your boss is the cutest." Meg blushed walking towards the door.

"Elliott!" She squealed, turning a dark shade of red.

"Hey uh Meg." He tried to smile. "Mind if I chat to Zoey?" He looked across to me and did smile.

Meg saw this and looked very deflated, grabbing Mimis arm and dragging her out the door.

"Uhm yeah! Sure of course! C'mon Mimi. We'll come and see ya later right Zoey!" She yelled back as she left.

"Okay! Yeah.." I looked up at Elliott as he sat beside me. "Those two are weird."

"Yeah.. weird..how you doing Zoey?" He asked slowly.

I nodded, smiling. "I feel fine Elliott. Arm a little sore but I feel fine. Perfect. Amazing!" I said starring into his amazingly blue eyes.

"Listen we should talk about what happened yesterday."

"Yeah the blue knight appeared."

He sighed "Yeah well uhm Wesley thinks I should tell you that uh"

"You're him yeah I know."

He looked at me "I'm the blue knight yeah."

"I know Elliott."