Chapter 7 - Into The Past

~ Chapter 7 ~

I couldn't distinguish the pain from Alucard sinking his fangs into my skin from the pain of him being ripped away from me while his fangs were still in my skin. Both of them were excruciating and unpleasant.

I couldn't distinguish who was snarling at who either. I knew it had to have been Alucard and someone else. Tempest? No, I doubt it. He's quite pissed at you. Valen? No. He doesn't snarl. Aric? Probably.

I could feel my body trembling, but I couldn't see a single thing. I brought my shaky hands up to my neck only to feel blood flowing out-I need a doctor. I was bleeding profusely and if I didn't seek medical attention soon I would die.

My breath was shallow. I was frightened, disoriented, lost. My knees buckled beneath me and I fell. I hit my head on the concrete and was dropped into a deeper, darker oblivion.

I was unable to move, unable to open my eyes, unable to do anything except listen and breathe.

"Her third day and the six of you can't control yourselves?" The Headmaster is here, why? Who died? Who fucked up?

"She needs to get out of here Hugh, she's innocent." Valen?

"She's not anymore, thanks to good ole Alucard here. She's no longer innocent."

"She's not a believer, Hugh." I knew that voice from anywhere, Tempest.

"She believes Alucard is a cannibal. She believes the six of you are fucked up-there is no erasing this from her memory, hell there's no way I can tap into her thoughts and I'm the fucking Headmaster."

"So what now?" Aric asked.

I fell into oblivion before I could hear what else was next.

"I don't want you in here, Alucard!" That voice yelled, Tempest.

"I came to see if she was okay, Tempest." Alucard was solemn, regretful, guilty.

"You sure were thinking of the outcome when you felt the need to eat her didn't you?" Tempest was full of venom. "Get the fuck out before I murder you."

There was a long pause. "I'm so sorry Zelda, I really am."

"Leave!" I could still hear him in the room.

Back into oblivion once more.

"Go to your dorm, Tempest. I can care for her." Valen? How long had Tempest been here?

"Don't tell me what to do and where to go, Valen. I stay if I want to." He growled.

"You've been in here for five days, Tempest. I don't see why you feel the need to pin the blame on yourself. It's not even your fault that she's in the condition she's in." Sven said with a sigh.

"It's my fault because..."

Oblivion.

My nose tickled. I sniffled. It went away for a second. It was back again shortly. I sniffled once again, it remained. I ignored it. After it became unbearable I brought my hand up to scratch it.

Wait. My hand moved.

My nose tickled again. This time I sneezed. I woke and looked around the dimly lit room. This wasn't my dorm. I looked over to see each of the Six Devils sleeping around me. Tempest was at my bedside with his head on the bed covered by his arms. I turned to look at the other side of the room to feel a sharp pain rip through my throat. I clutched it and felt a bandage.

Alucard bit me. He bit me like an animal.

My nose tickled. I sneezed again, a lot louder this time. Everyone woke up ready to strike. I jumped frightened only for them to stare amazed.