Chapter 16 - Dimension

~ Chapter 16 ~

Tempest wasn't giving anything away as he walked ahead of me. I looked up at him trying to see what could possibly be going through that head of his, but nothing came to mind. I wasn't worried about Valen being mad at me because I knew my limits. What about when you were drunk? I was drunk! You never listen to a drunk.

Tempest looked down at me to see if I was still following him. I looked at him with a raised brow. He just looked ahead and kept walking. Getting through to him will be harder than last time. All I have to do is surprise him really good.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To a part of Night that no one knows about except for me," he said and kept walking.

"How far is it?" I asked.

"Why? Afraid your little legs won't be able to carry you that far?" Tempest taunted. "Maybe you be a little more careful next time you have sex with Valen."

"You're jealous!" I said with a gasp. Tempest rolled his eyes.

"I would destroy you and your little Human mind that you choose not to use."

"I do use my little Human mind, and I doubt there's anything you could do to destroy my body or my mind," I smirked. He chuckled.

"I have bad intentions for you, Kitten, remember?" Tempest said with a grin. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Call me that again and I'm telling Valen you took me out." Tempest just shrugged.

"He'll already know when you don't show up for the rest of your classes," he said. "This will take some time. But before I do this I need to know if you trust me."

"Should I trust you?"

"Zelda, just answer the question."

Just say yes. If you say no he'll turn back. But I'm not sure if I do... Would he hurt you? Of course not! Not now. Then say yes. "Of course."

A frown made it's way on his face. "Well, that's not good." What? See, should've said no.

"I'm confused..."

"It's starting," he sighed. "Well, it started long ago, but now it's full fledged. Taking you out here is officially a risk."

"A risk for what?" I asked.

"Losing control. Keeping my hands off of you. Removing that God-awful scent you carry. Had you not trusted me, well, I'd be less inclined to do anything."

"I really don't trust you," I said quickly.

Tempest laughed sardonically. "Yes, which is why you left with me. Because you didn't trust me. You have a hard time saying no, Zelda."

"I have a hard time with a lot of things. I have daddy and mommy issues, remember?" I muttered.

"Mm, which makes your life so much more attractive."

I looked at him with a raised brow.

"I'm a Demon, I love the corrupt and lust the pure. It's why you're such a big deal for me. You're both corrupt and pure, and I want you-all of you."

My stomach fluttered. Uh... Relax.

I looked away from him. I didn't know what to say, and I knew he felt that rush of feeling. For some odd reason Tempest, Valen, Alucard, Aric, and Sven can sense feelings and emotions.

"If you didn't trust me you wouldn't feel that way." He said lowly.

"You're not making it easy..."