eight

hey guys sorry it me so long to update, i was busy with school and didn't have time but thanks for being so patient. enjoy!

-
~.~
Third person POV
~.~

Ariana was awaken by her alarm and groaned loudly. She was nervous yet excited to met Justin. She was hesitant at first since she wasn't actually sure it was him but agreed to it anyways.

She stretched and rose up from her bed heading to the bathroom to take a warm refreshing bathe. After 20 minutes she exited the bathroom walking towards her closet. Since it was just a meeting up she wore a sweatshirt, leggings and a pair of vans. She combed her hair into a high ponytail. She placed on some lip gloss and perfume.

An hour went by and Ariana had officially been stood up

An hour went by and Ariana had officially been stood up. She thought he was just running late but rolled her eyes at whoever this person actually was and actually made her way to Taylor's house.

-

Ariana laid on Taylor's bed explaining the whole situation and what previously occurred.

"Well you said it was Justin Bieber so maybe he was busy"

"I guess but he could of called, he has my number" She said turning to her side to take a nap hoping it would clear her head.

Meanwhile Justin paced the room back and forth staring at his phone. He's texted Ariana twenty times and she still hadn't replied.

Fake justin: i'm sorry

Fake justin: talk to me

Fake justin: i'm really sorry

He grasped onto his hair nervously and patiently waited for to respond but nothing. He sipped on his half-fulled bear bottle and shook his leg frantically. His phone beeped and he quickly unlocked it seeing he received a message from Ariana.

BooBoo: LMA FAKE JUSTIN

Fake justin:
i'm the real one ok,
i just caught up in
rehearsals and i forgot

BooBoo: "sure"

Ariana rolled her eyes at his pathetic excuse and threw her phone side.

She lifted herself off the bed and headed downstairs into the kitchen to see Taylor cooking some Mac and Cheese.

"Yummy my favorite" she said smiling.

"Well it's all done" Tay placed some in a bowl and Ariana greedily ate it all up.

"Woah momma you was really hungry" Taylor asked laughing.

Ariana nodded while she finished sallow.

After lunch they went to the living room to watch movies and eat snacks. Ariana left an hour later and heading home to her and Ricky's house in Calabasas.

She opened the door to see Justin Bieber standing in the middle of her living room holding roses in his hands.

She slowly walked towards him with a shock expression.

"Hey Ariana" Justin greeted her.

Um...hi what are you doing here?" She asked with an attitude but was actually screaming on the inside

"I came to see you"

"Oh now you remember me" she asked folding her arms.

"I'm really sorry ok" Justin said for the millionth time. She closely watched him contemplating on what she should do. She love roses it her favorite and he did apologize. He came all the way here so this means something.

She smiled at him talking the roses and punched him in the chest.

"Ouch!" He whined.

"Don't do it again" She said hugging him close. "I won't" he said mumbling to her.