twenty-one

Justin

I wake up wrapped around mysterious sheet. The sun crept through the window and shined directly in my face.

I rose up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I did my business and exited the bathroom.

I examined the room to realize that I was still at Selena's house and I didn't go home last night.

I searched around the room for my clothes and quickly place them on. I walked downstairs looking for my car keys.

"Hey juju" Selena greeted me wearing nothing but her bra and underwear.

"Not now Selena I have to leave" I said a bit harsh. I finally found them and left without saying goodbye.
-
Ariana

I waited for Justin to come home last night but he never came. I called His mom to see if she knew where he was and apparently he never went to her house.

The door open to reveal a smiling Justin.

"Morning babe" He said trying to kiss me but I turned my face.

"How long" I simply said but he watched me with a confused expression.

"How long were you sleeping with Selena?" I asked but he didn't respond.

Probably surprised I found out.

"Ariana I'm sorr-"

"You're sorry yeah I know" I cut him off.

"Why Justin, why? I did all that I could and now you cheat me and a of all people Selena"

"It just happened ok, I nevermeant for it for get this far" He tried to touch me but I pushed him away.

"Stop ok, were done for good" I pulled the pregnancy test out and gave to him.

"Congrats you're gonna be a father" I said leaving the house and burst into tears.

I love him but I guess I wasn't for him.

-
finally I update😊