eighteen

It was currently 9:00 a. m and I was bored out of my mind while Justin peacefully slept on the left side of the bed. I scrolled my instagram and twitter twice and still was bored out of my life.

I switched on the television to see finding dory advertising. My face lit up, knowing I was patiently waiting for it to be released.

"Justin wake up" I said while jumping on the bed like a little child. He groaned and turn the other direction ignoring me.

"Come on Justin wake up" I whined.

"Leave me alone and got to sleep or something" He said making me pout. I walked to downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed a mug and filled it with cold water.

I returned upstairs and laughed with myself knowing where this was going to lead to. I splash the water in his face and he flew off the bed.

I uncontrollably laughed but he gave the meanest death glare signalizing me to run. I quickly ran out the room with him trailing behind me. I opened the door to a room and locked hoping he would.

"Ariana open the door" he banged loudly and I continued to laugh.

"No you big grouch" sticking my tongue out like he could see me.

_

I don't know how long I've been in this room but I am hungry. Justin banged on the door for almost twenty minutes I guess you could say but stopped after a while

I wanted to leave but was to scared on what he might do. Listening to my stomach after it loudly grouched I slowly opened the door. I looked around and there was no signal of him. I cheered and ran downstairs to the pantry.

I grabbed the milk and my favorite cereal Coco Puffs and poured both into a bowl. I moaned on how good it taste.

Next thing I know I'm being soaked with water guns by Justin, Za and Ryan.

"Ahhh, you guys stop" I said but they ignored me. I ran and slipped, hurting my angle. They contiued soaking me until Justin relaze i was crying

" Ariana are you ok?" Justin asked concerned coming down to my level.

"No you idiot" I said groaning and holding my ankle.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry" Za and Ryan began singing sorry and dancing until I glared at them and they shut up.

"Oh shut up and just get me to the hospital" I said to him angry.

_

ohh justin broke her ankle😭