thirteen

Ariana

Justin and I were currently in this high class clothing store looking to buy a dress for me for the billboard awards.

He was super excited when I agreed to go with him.

I exited the dressing room wearing a long blue dress which fit me perfectly.

"Well what do you think?" I asked him but he didn't respond. he just gave me a facial expression which was very hard to read.

"If you don't like it i ca-" but he cut me off before I could finish.

"No you look perfect" He said making me blush. He rose up from the chair and grasp my hand twirling me around.

"oh I thought you didn't like it" I spoke honestly.

"You look so great i was just lost for words" He said placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I turned in the direction of the mirror and admire myself and how I looked. I actually did look beautiful considering I was an insecure person.

"Excuse" Justin called one of the workers. a petit blonde came over smiling widely, a little to much for my liking.

"How make i help you?" She asked.

"Can you ring this dress up for me?". He said pulling out his credit card handing it to her. I removed the dress and she snatched it out of my hand.

I rolled my eyes at her and went over to justin who was simply examining close. He realized me presence and pulled closely.

I smiled. justin and I aren't a couple but we are working there.

"Excuse me sir" The girl from before said as she approached us with our bag. He thanked her.

"I hope you and your sister enjoy your day" She said purposely afterwards walking away with sass in her hips

"ok we are all done, you hungry?" He asked. I nodded. We exited the store to bombarded by paparazzi.

Justin pulled me closely covering my face from the flashing lights. His bodyguard Joe opened the door for us and we entered heading to subway.
-
"Ariana would you hurry up" Justin shouted from downstairs.

"Just a minute" I yelled back playing on my pumps. I added a little more lipstick and grabbed my clutch.

I walked downstairs to see Justin sitting on the couch waiting for me. He looked dashing in his suit.

"I'm finish" I said making my appearance noticed. He smiled at me.

"You look beautiful" He said staring into my hazel eyes. He looked at his watch.

"We are going to be late" We exited his house. outside await a limo.

"jtustin you didn't have to do all of this" I told him. He chuckled.

"Yes i did, you're a princess and you deserve the world" Hee said to me and placed a kiss on my lips. damn his lips were soft.
-
Cameras flashed in my face as I posed for pictures with justin on the red carpet.

This is so unreal right now.

"Ariana and Justin over here" A photographer spoke to us and we posed for the picture.

He held my hand and lead me inside where all the celebrities we're located. I was literally screaming on the inside but i kept my composure.

Justin and I took our seats patiently waiting on the show to begin

Justin was finally on stage performing and i was super pumped. i sand and danced along with him being his number one supporter.

Later in the night Justin won best male artist. He didn't say much but I was really proud at all that he had accomplish.