twenty-six

Ariana

I stood in shock not knowing what to say.

"Justin I can't I'm sorry you had your chance" I said and his facial expression dropped.

"But I love you"

"I'm sorry" I said once again closing the door.

"Who was that?" Daniel asked me.

"Nobody, it was the wrong house" I lied to him.
-

"Ok that's good just place over the on the shelf" I said to my worker Breanna.

I was currently setting up my store for it's annually opening and I was making sure everything was perfect.

It's been two weeks since Justin proposed to me and I turned him down. It's been playing on my mind and I was wondering if I did the right thing.

"Ciara were all the invitations sent out?" I asked my current assistant.

"Yes ma'am everyone expect for Gigi and Kim has accepted"

I nodded.

"Is my dress ready?"

"Yes ma'am"

I observed around the store and it was everything I dreamed of. When I was pregnant with the twins I would sit at home sketch out ideas of clothing.

Now it's turn into a reality and I can't wait for everyone to see
-
"Omg Kylie you came and you look fab" I kissed her on the cheek.

"Yes girl I couldn't miss moment"

"How are you and Tyga going?" I asked her. They were currently broken up.

"Horrible he is such an idiot but I love him" She explained to me.

"It's gonna be ok" I reassured her.

I talked with other celebs and a few interviews.

"So Ariana what inspired you to become interested in your own store?" The female interview asked me.

"I would always depend on people and just really wanted something to call my own. It made sense also because I was always been a person who enjoyed fashion" I explained to him

 It made sense also because I was always been a person who enjoyed fashion" I explained to him

"Is it difficult juggling the store knowing you have children to take care of?"

"It's a challenge but I have my amazing fiancee Daniel to help me out and the girls love him"

"It's time Ms. Grande" My assistant Ciara whispered in my ear.

"Thanks for the questions but I have to go" I told them.

I walked into the stage and grabbed the microphone.

"Hi everyone" I said getting their attention.

"Thank you everyone for coming to my grand opening and I really appreciate for staying so long. It's been a tough journey getting here but I'm just thankful I got this far"

I started to tear up.

"Go Ariana" Kylie yelled and everyone cheered on.

"Ok" I said and cutting the ribbon officially opening the store.

"Umm Ariana a minute" Ciara asked.

"Yes"

"It's about Daniel"

"What about him?" I asked confused.

"He was in a car crash" She said causing my heart to drop.